More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

• 2 weeks later...

I think i would rather put meat on my face and put it in a badgers set than Bounce to the ounce it looks like Gypsy Wedding and all its guests under 1 roof ?

So has anyone been to the
club night? It looks like my idea of hell and I would not like to bumpinto the guy at 1.40!

Been to the club in many different guises, it's been called everything under the sun, but is now closed, that Bounce to the Ounce was the last night it was open. The P-Town club scene has always been a bit 'out there' as there was a good scene in the late 1980's onwards. Nghts at Park Hall Hotel, Feel and various others, which made it a little rave-y part of Lancs. Indeed there have been several revival nights in the last year or so as well. I dunno if is proximity to Manchester or just rising from it's own vibe, however many of the old club nights have done one offs and the like and they have been a massive success

Always get some space cadetted 40/50 year old at these things ( usually ket'ed up), a technoviking like body builder and a load of inbred lasses who want to see what the fuss is about as they were never there when it first happened.

There's one of those soundboards called the 'Springfield Pervert' that somebody recorded from some gay sex chat line a few years back. They use a photo of Don Vito (uncle of Bam Margera) which I find pretty amusing. The way some people get sucked into it at times is a right laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzBV-KimJpw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5JnCSZ-WgU

Original call

Never heard so much depravity in a phone call.

Edited by Flangedango

• 2 weeks later...

A Tyne Tees documentary called Tees Street Isn't Working which goes to prove the old adage that the more things change the more things stay the same.  This is in three parts but flick to about 09:30 of the first to find yourself shouting "no way he is forty fucking two"!:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

A very graphic Road Safety advert is the latest one to be banned in the UK. NSFW. Jeezo.

ADDED: Even the preview pic is NSFW. Going to spoiler it.

A fucking nasty UK advert for cyber-bulling was banned a few years ago. NSFW also.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Whilst we're on the subject of road safety this is a small video that popped up on my FB feed today. It's not YouTube oriented nor is it awesome but I think it's worth watching by every road user. As somebody who will admittedly state I don't alwsys pay total attention whilst driving. This road safety campaign has hit me pretty hard. Whilst I must warn you that some of it may cause distress it's worth watching for every road user. Drivers need to be more aware of bikers but at the same time bikers need to be more aware of the fact that drivers aren't always aware of them when they're riding at speeds. Everyone has a reaction time that becomes so much more critical when speed is involved. 

http://www.edp24.co.uk/news/video_mother_allows_release_of_hard_hitting_footage_of_her_son_s_motorcyle_death_on_a47_1_3757629