More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

Guns n Roses getting boo'ed off stage in Ireland last night. It's a good laugh.

!

same thing happened couple years back in glasgow. i wasnt there so someone can correct me on the details, but Axl Rose turned up well after 10pm and announced he hadnt had his dinner so was going off for somethign to eat, fucked off, then came back on another while later....what a huge prick

!

same thing happened couple years back in glasgow. i wasnt there so someone can correct me on the details, but Axl Rose turned up well after 10pm and announced he hadnt had his dinner so was going off for somethign to eat, fucked off, then came back on another while later....what a huge prick

Guns and Roses make me think of this (speaking as a sound man):

29675_435526895238_581095238_6062406_1794575_n.jpg

!

Guns and Roses make me think of this (speaking as a sound man):

29675_435526895238_581095238_6062406_1794575_n.jpg

Rollins is the man!! And what a neck!

Edited by Georgie Pin

In Slash's autobiography he mentioned that GnR would go on at least an hour late 99 times out of 100 all those years and always because of Axl.

That was one of the big reasons they broke up, because Axl did exactly what that excellent Henry Rollins quote said rock stars should not do, and the other band members got pissed off with it.