*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
I dont think they mind because on Impact tomorrow ...

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

AJ Styles tells Dixie that TNA is shit because she hasn't got a clue about wrestling and she counters that its the likes of him that make it what it is because he's "above average". But they are both in agreement that TNA is shit. And that's the characters on TV saying that. TNA's rotten perception is so bad they are even making storylines out of it. Its fucking madness.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I might have to view that to see if its as bad as it sounds

Some NXT Presentation Skills videos. Don't think these were meant to get online so enjoy them while you.

Two surprised me as they were NOT what you'd expect to see that character on the Indy's do in Florida.

Oliver Grey/Joel Redman -

Solomon Crowe/Sami Callihan -

Some more guys you'll be familiar with:

Kassius Ohno/Chris Hero -

Corey Graves/Sterling James Keenan -

Kalisto/Samuray Del Sol -

Danny Burch/Martin Stone -

Martin Stone was awesome as well. I loved that. He's never done much for me, but he was belting on that video. Very intense and didn't look contrived.

Yeah, 100% agree. Shame they've done bugger all with him except job him out on TV since he got there. Hopefully they'll give him a chance.

I liked Oliver Grey's promo too. Most charisma I've ever seen from the guy.

Fuck me Kassius Ohno was terrible in that. He's never going to make TV surely. The thing is he's so good at playing a sniveling sneaky cocky-shit cowardly heel, he's spectacular at it...but terrible at every other type of character.

He reminded me of Ziggler, partly because he was saying the same kind of things Ziggler says, and partly because they've both got kind of snivelling, nerdy voice that make those "I'm the best" boasts ring hollow.

Really enjoyed them. My willy might explode if they started pushing a Hammer's footy thug on NXT. I've only seen him get squashed, is Burch/Stone any good in the ring? Crowe and the other bloke look like a fun act. Keep them intact and they could fix the problem of all NXT's new babyfaces being complete shite. I like what Grey's doing, could be good with a bit of polish. Ohno made me cringe a bit. He looks in better shape at least.

NEW episode of the show, including Mad Man Manson and Dave Mastiff. Plus Wrestlers enter the 'squared circle of life'. Enjoy y'all.

Well you just had my fiancee crying with laughter. The exact quote she just said was "I think I pee'd myself".

Top work lads.

NEW episode of the show, including Mad Man Manson and Dave Mastiff. Plus Wrestlers enter the 'squared circle of life'. Enjoy y'all.

Well you just had my fiancee crying with laughter. The exact quote she just said was "I think I pee'd myself".

Top work lads.

THANKS for telling everyone i pee'd myself, ya jerkoff :p

anyway.. brilliant stuff and great work!! fucking hysterical :)

Edited by the_suz