*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

That reminds me, I really should watch the Bash at the Beach 99 Scrap yard match. I remember it being awful due to the way WCW filmed it. I remember Power Slam reporting at the time that numerous wrestlers got injured in the match and most of it was off camera.

That reminds me, I really should watch the Bash at the Beach 99 Scrap yard match. I remember it being awful due to the way WCW filmed it. I remember Power Slam reporting at the time that numerous wrestlers got injured in the match and most of it was off camera.

Mental line-up of guys in that one! Hak vs Fit Finlay vs Ciclope vs Jerry Flynn vs Johnny Grunge vs Horace Hogan vs Brian Knobs vs La Parka vs Hugh Morrus vs Lord Steven Regal vs Rocco Rock vs Silver King vs Squire David Taylor vs Mikey Whipwreck!

Was that when La Parka got careless and injured Finlay, so Finlay twatted him a few times.Think i remember him saying "I saw him, so i knocked him out, he got back up so i knocked him out again" :laugh:

• Paid Members

Finlay got injured in the match and was out for quite some time, yeah. I can't remember how though.

Finlay did get inured in that match (as did everyone really), but this wasn't the match that put him out of action. That occured in a hardcore match a few months after the junkyard brawl. He was whipped through a table that was propped up in the corner and it sliced his leg open. Nasty business that.

• Paid Members

Finlay got injured in the match and was out for quite some time, yeah. I can't remember how though.

Finlay did get inured in that match (as did everyone really), but this wasn't the match that put him out of action. That occured in a hardcore match a few months after the junkyard brawl. He was whipped through a table that was propped up in the corner and it sliced his leg open. Nasty business that.
I think we can all agree the best way to film a hardcore match is from a helicopter with as little light as possible. Didn't WCW fuck up and the table that Finlay went through wasn't a particle board one that are usually used and it was formica or something and it snapped like brittle plastic into a serrated edge and nearly took his leg off.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I remember reading something about the table not being the same type as the ones they usually used, but I couldn't give you exact details or anything. Also remember reading that doctors only gave him a 50% chance of walking again afterwards.

• Paid Members

Yeah, I remember reading something about the table not being the same type as the ones they usually used, but I couldn't give you exact details or anything. Also remember reading that doctors only gave him a 50% chance of walking again afterwards.

It was a house show in July 1999 against Brian Knobs. He ended up lacerating a nerve in his leg.

Billy Kidman & Tommy Dreamer vs Bobby Roode & Kingman (Brody Steele) in a dark match from the March 18th, 2002 WWF Raw tv tapings (day after WM18).

Just posted today, off the original satellite feed of the show.
Nice. Bobby looks proper young there as well.

Rough cuts of WWE NXT promo practice sessions:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZHL...f_pQyXa12qKhM3v

Amazing. Some are terrible, some are really great.

Loved Big E. Langston's for the Vader gag:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxJJzszNI1o...f_pQyXa12qKhM3v

Bray Wyatt's is pretty damn good too for his William Regal impression:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx4gSoXhoL4...f_pQyXa12qKhM3v