*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmF1wt3U1gc

first ever american wrestling match i ever seen, screened on itv when i was waiting for big daddy to come on. hogan v savage. could not believe my luck when this came on instead. people forget how great the hulkster was, quite simply the best ever - along with austin. he looks like a superhero with his ripped top at the back, i always prefered the hulkster in white. the crowd are ace.-wow! savage - legend. he looked brilliant in light blue as well. i remeber hulk v harly race turned up as well at a later date, the strike force v the hart foundation as well.

• Paid Members
The NJPW PPV is indeed cracking. Meltzer was saying that NJPW are planning on doing more iPPVs in the future, which Meltzer creamed himself over. He's convinced Tanahashi is the best in the World too; as Ian stated, he 's always looked the business.

I still prefer Cena/Lesnar as MOTY though.

Is there anyway you can get NJPW events with English commentary? I always enjoy watching the matches but the commentary annoys me.

It's just something you have to deal with unfortunately. You get used to it after a while.

The NJPW PPV is indeed cracking. Meltzer was saying that NJPW are planning on doing more iPPVs in the future, which Meltzer creamed himself over. He's convinced Tanahashi is the best in the World too; as Ian stated, he 's always looked the business.

I still prefer Cena/Lesnar as MOTY though.

Is there anyway you can get NJPW events with English commentary? I always enjoy watching the matches but the commentary annoys me.

It's just something you have to deal with unfortunately. You get used to it after a while.

It's never bothered me.

• Paid Members
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmF1wt3U1gc

hogan v savage (Lumberjack Match)

Features a cracking fan run-in at the end there when a guy jumps the rail, takes off his t-shirt and starts doing the Hogan posing and gets tackled to the mat.

Can't quite link to it (browser messing up), but it's at the end with Hogan doing the usual after the match.

Edited by bAzTNM#1