[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members
Susie dent

sex on legs

I put her name in this thread back in January 2006. I win.

That new Countdown lady is ultra-bland. Unimpressed.

Its nice to know im not the only one.

inteligent, nice person and a right corker.

that new woman dont float my boat

Yeah, back on the news readers

That Ellie from before is now back from maternity, so I advise you to check out the news.

But this morning, put on Sky Sports News and

This lady was on, yum

Sarah-Jane Mee

al__1175531476_Sarah-Jane-Mee-small.gif

Also from the BBC Sport department

Celina Hinchcliffe

celina_110605_001.jpg

• Paid Members

Filthy yet oddly classy sex followed by pillow talk on the etymology of modern slang terms and yes, perhaps a spot of tea. By all means mow the garden if you're not up for it though, we'll try and be quiet. She wears knee-high boots under that desk on occasion, I've seen them.

• Paid Members

It's quite creepy actually. I youtubed her because I mentioned to a friend that she was unconventionally hot and he didn't know who she was. One of the results was "Countdown susie dent shows legs in sexy boots" and had clearly been screen-capped by some enthusiastic fapper. So, y'know, look it up. Or don't . You will though.

Hage, she's only 41. Jeez.

Edited by JLM

• Moderators

Really? Now I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing that she's younger than I thought.

I will give you that she has always been the most attractive woman on Countdown...

Anyway, knock yourself out, so long as you don't cut into her knitting time. I want that damn sweater :dickin:

(And yes, I did go watch the video clip of her in the boots.)

maybe not less commercial or conventional but perhaps a forgotten hottie (because she hasnt really done much since the mid 90's)...

My favourite 80's babe Phoebe Cates of Gremlins and Fast Times at Ridgemont High Fame. :love:

d1bfd5c0.jpg

103716__cates_l.jpg

6kpsobk.jpg

SCH-WING! Apologies if she has already been mentioned I am too lazy to look right through this thread.

• Paid Members
It's quite creepy actually. I youtubed her because I mentioned to a friend that she was unconventionally hot and he didn't know who she was. One of the results was "Countdown susie dent shows legs in sexy boots" and had clearly been screen-capped by some enthusiastic fapper. So, y'know, look it up. Or don't . You will though.

Hage, she's only 41. Jeez.

stalker

it seems oddly pervey that site, some how.

any way, i think its the fact shes such a smart and nice person on top of the amazing body

• Paid Members
maybe not less commercial or conventional but perhaps a forgotten hottie (because she hasnt really done much since the mid 90's)...

My favourite 80's babe Phoebe Cates of Gremlins and Fast Times at Ridgemont High Fame. :love:

d1bfd5c0.jpg

103716__cates_l.jpg

6kpsobk.jpg

SCH-WING! Apologies if she has already been mentioned I am too lazy to look right through this thread.

Fucking aye! Phoebe Cates was gorgeous. She was one of my first, if not THE first crush on an actress rather than a character (Princes Leia, Yori, etc..)

And from there, Cindy Morgan. Yes. Caddyshack. Mmmm.

• Paid Members

Barunka O'Shaughnessy

It was really hard to find a good picture of her as almost every single one she is dressed like an old woman/man/animal, but she was on the latest episode of Nevermind the Buzzcocks. I'm sure nobody will agree with me, but I think she's pretty cute.

image_75_18.jpg

barunka.jpg

barunka2.jpg

Edited by AliveAndAmplified

Barunka O'Shaughnessy

It was really hard to find a good picture of her as almost every single one she is dressed like an old woman/man/animal, but she was on the latest episode of Nevermind the Buzzcocks. I'm sure nobody will agree with me, but I think she's pretty cute.

image_75_18.jpg

barunka.jpg

barunka2.jpg

She looks like Alice Beer in them shots.. corner of wrong or someone you d like to fuck?

alicebeer.jpg

_193164_alice_beer_150.jpg