[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Paid Members

My housemates at uni were split 50/50 in a debate as to whether I was a foot fetishist or anal addict. The truth is far more sinister.

I'm surely hardly anyone here knows the band Lacuna Coil, but Christina Scabbia is definitely the fittest woman I've ever been near enough to smell. I can't believe she's 40.

christina_scabbia_a_beautiful_face_christina_scabbia_Q9IHfuX.sized.jpg

• Paid Members
My housemates at uni were split 50/50 in a debate as to whether I was a foot fetishist or anal addict. The truth is far more sinister.

Oh god, you're not a fan of "Fuck My Stump", are you?

I'm surely hardly anyone here knows the band Lacuna Coil, but Christina Scabbia is definitely the fittest woman I've ever been near enough to smell. I can't believe she's 40.

Gorgeous. Name is really off-putting, though.

My mate did tech for them for a couple of big tours, apparently they're fucking useless with equipment, no idea what they're doing. He hates the music too. Seem to remember he quite liked her though..

• Paid Members

I don't think many of us would take our cousins over Anne now.

overcome with emotion, the feeling of emptiness and the want of affection took over from us

Many of us.