[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

scout taylor-compton

Scout-Taylor-Compton.jpg

from the rob zombie halloween's, certainly does it for me!

Ruddy hell, she was only on the last page :rolleyes:

oops, sorry!!

She does look different in both pictures though. I haven't watched the second Rob Zombie Halloween, but in the first one she did look mighty fine. Thing is, that role of a plucky young Laurie Strode seemed an absolute perfect role for hayden Panetierre (sp). Obviously nothing wrong with Scout in the role, it just seemed an absolute fit for her from Heroes.

scout taylor-compton

Scout-Taylor-Compton.jpg

from the rob zombie halloween's, certainly does it for me!

Ruddy hell, she was only on the last page :rolleyes:

oops, sorry!!

She does look different in both pictures though. I haven't watched the second Rob Zombie Halloween, but in the first one she did look mighty fine. Thing is, that role of a plucky young Laurie Strode seemed an absolute perfect role for hayden Panetierre (sp). Obviously nothing wrong with Scout in the role, it just seemed an absolute fit for her from Heroes.

oh i wouldnt like hayden in the role, suits scout for me, more of an indie look, if u saw 2nd halloween no way would hayden fit, leighton meester is one who would fit perfect

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

dunno if anyone's posted her in here but, Madeline Zima from Californication:

madeline-zima-californication.jpg

i am genuinely in love with her, every time she comes on screen i get excited. Seriously it's fucking weird, i think we are destined to be together. I was hooked from episode 1 (whoever's seen that will know why).

Edited by Ebb

dunno if anyone's posted her in here but, Madeline Zima from Californication:

madeline-zima-californication.jpg

i am genuinely in love with her, every time she comes on screen i get excited. Seriously it's fucking weird, i think we are destined to be together. I was hooked from episode 1 (whoever's seen that will know why).

I hear you brother. The sight of her snogging Hayden Pannettiere in Heroes must have fucked you up good and proper.