[NSFW] Less commercial or conventional hotties

The Sparkmeister

• Moderators

She's absolutely stunning in Brick. I wub her.

If we ever have to fight for her, I'll fight dirty, so be warned. URINE TO THE FACE.I may have to paste my own head over Claire from Lost's and carry this picture around in my wallet. I'd like to be the salami in that sandwich etc etc and so on.340x.jpg Edited by Woyzeck

How come whenever I see newsround, it's the black bloke? Is that gorgeous, gorgeous woman still on it?

Lizo Mzimba is the dude your on about and I think he is now the BBC Entertainment correspondentEllie has just, or recently, given birth to a baby, and maybe on Maternity Leave She was also seen on BBC NEWS Channel and the 8 clock News update thingy tooOh sod it i put this in the film thread, here goes Natasha McElhonenatascha_mcelhone_.jpgnatascha_mcelhone_012.jpgnatascha_mcelhone_028.jpg Edited by patdfb

• Paid Members

The advantage of my daughter watching loads of CBeebies is that I regularly see these lovely things:-

4AD_L02207.341web.jpg

Sarah-Jane Honeywell of Tikkabilla.

ninagif.png

Katrina Bryan of Nina & The Neurons.

There's also Louie out of Me Too! but I couldn't find a picture of her.

• Paid Members

Nina is very nice. Sarah-Jane looks about 6, plus those Finance ad's she does are very off-putting. I'd do Josie Jump.

She's a bit hyperactive for me. She'd probably want a game of squash before you could do it with her.

• Paid Members

Not a fan of the plumper broads?

Its not that at all, its just she has the face of a chickens arse.
You like to cook, surely the ability to regurgitate a fresh egg from her mouth every day would come in quite handy.
Still, dont think i could handle something that ugly, plus she'd eat all my food.