The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

• Moderators

I just used Betfair for the first time, to put some money on Randy for this weekend's UFC show, but just had a thought. When the result of your bet comes in, do they send an email? I don't want a "CONGRATS, YOU WON SOME MONEY" email spoilerising my inbox, or a "LOL YOU JUST LOST".Has anyone used them before, and does this happen? Thanks.

Guest Miami 2017

I just used Betfair for the first time, to put some money on Randy for this weekend's UFC show, but just had a thought. When the result of your bet comes in, do they send an email? I don't want a "CONGRATS, YOU WON SOME MONEY" email spoilerising my inbox, or a "LOL YOU JUST LOST".Has anyone used them before, and does this happen? Thanks.

Yes, I've used them before. No, you get nothing, which is good. When you log in next time, you'll either be stinking rich or skint, and then you know your fate.

• Moderators

Yes, I've used them before. No, you get nothing, which is good. When you log in next time, you'll either be stinking rich or skint, and then you know your fate.
Oh beautiful, thanks.

• Paid Members

Only bet I lost, on the Online Betting Guide, was that Sheff Utd - Everton draw. I'm on a football winning streak I think. I even won betting on the result of the first half of Barca - Seville. Awesome stuff, even if its for fantasy money.

NUMERO UN DE SOLZEN - 3.55 Kelso

He got knackered at the business end of the race :(He was my last hope on my Canadian (got Manjimar, but Flying Enterprise and another horse backed purely because it was least handicapped plus a 5 pound claim let me down) too.As for Cheltenham, my uncle has a horse entered into the Supreme Novices Hurdle (Cuan Na Grai). I may back that depending on ground, but Punjabi for the Triumph will tempt me, as will Denman in whatever race that is in. I'm avoiding Kauto Star like the plague.