The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Mixed it up a little bit this weekend and did an over/under 2.5 goals coupon instead of a normal line or goals galore.

One out of five let me down as per usual; MK Dons v Bury in this instance. Thought i would get my stake back from the William Hill mobile "accumulator insurance" promotion where they refund you if it's only one selection that loses on a line of five or more selections........then read the small print and it's only for the standard home/draw/away coupons. Doh!

Had Wesley Harms e/w for the Lakeside at 22/1 so a kick in the balls when he lost in the semi finals otherwise i'd have been guaranteed at least

• 5 weeks later...

Four team perm today as usual with trebles and a fourfold.

Watford

Sheff Utd

Port Vale

Peterhead

And a cheeky over 2.5 goals treble on:

Portsmouth v Carlisle

Rotherham v Chesterfield

Livingston v Cowdenbeath

Also gave e/w bets from Wednesday pending for Webb Simpson (33/1) and Charl Schwartzel (22/1) on the PGA event at Riviera.

Had Arsenal and Bolton let me down, however, I checked livescore.com earlier to check the Cardiff score and stumbled across an advert for bet365 advertising Barnsley away at MK Dons at 12/5 so stumped some money on that. So not all bad

I've been keeping an eye on one of those Facebook tipsters because I was told he has a pretty good success rate. I've watched his tips (usually a treble) every day for 2 weeks now and I think I might actually start following him. I think he's lost something like 2 or 3 out of 14 and he picks some obscure games I wouldn't have looked at myself. Strange thing is its usually his obscure ones that win by big margins. Anyone on Facebook I'd suggest looking up "More Than A Tipster" and just keeping an eye on his predictions.

• Paid Members
I've been keeping an eye on one of those Facebook tipsters because I was told he has a pretty good success rate. I've watched his tips (usually a treble) every day for 2 weeks now and I think I might actually start following him. I think he's lost something like 2 or 3 out of 14 and he picks some obscure games I wouldn't have looked at myself. Strange thing is its usually his obscure ones that win by big margins. Anyone on Facebook I'd suggest looking up "More Than A Tipster" and just keeping an eye on his predictions.

Which one? There's a few with that name.

This one

But in true sods law today and yesterday lost. I wouldn't have followed him yesterday though because every time I back PSG they lose and its got to the point if I ever go to Paris I'll probably set fire to the stadium.

Today HT-FT on a czech u21 league match seemed a bit random for me. It's rare he does HT-FT I'd probably just have done it as a win which would've been up. He still has a very good record, he's just made me look a tit recomending him though.

This one

But in true sods law today and yesterday lost. I wouldn't have followed him yesterday though because every time I back PSG they lose and its got to the point if I ever go to Paris I'll probably set fire to the stadium.

Today HT-FT on a czech u21 league match seemed a bit random for me. It's rare he does HT-FT I'd probably just have done it as a win which would've been up. He still has a very good record, he's just made me look a tit recomending him though.

I've started following that now. Backed his later 2 options last night, along with Ajax Reserves. The Man U - Reading corners bet let me down though. Might have a look what is posted today though and maybe jump on it