The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

• Paid Members
11 games no draws so far tells me there has to be one soon. I think I'm going to go for a couple tonight, probably the Iran/Nigeria and USA/Ghana games.

Glad USA scored late on because I didn't back this. I was all for hanging meself when Ghana equalised!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's clearly a trap bet which is too good to be true, but -

Man Utd vs West Ham - Man Utd to win

Hull vs Man City - Man City to win

Villarreal vs Real Madrid - Madrid to win

FC Koln vs Bayern Munich - Munich to win

4/1 on willhill (and I'm sure that's not even the best odds out there. Just the one I use.)

Seems far too good to pass up.

(Also pretty sad time for betting right now as it's the end of baseball season, nothing was better to gamble on. As the prices were great when you did minus 1.5 Run lines. (Tonight I have Tigers -1.5 tonight doubled with Athletics -1.5)

corals are giving 16-1 on man u 2 west ham 2 full time

also ron&harmone dont worry there is the post seson of MLB plus NBA regular season starts oct 28 plus the NHL season starts oct 8th so there is plenty of games to pick from if your into american sports and gambling.

Bloody hell, they sure don't make it easy!

I doubled down on City (a double with Madrid and one with Man Utd) so once Rooney got sent off I didn't look at the utd score til full time. Knowing I at least won a tiny amount.

But at least it came good and is a nice win for today.

And now I can justify going to play the 25/25 at Brighton tonight.

For baseball (if anyone is interested) I have £150 on Redsox money line doubled with Tigers -1.5 (yeah let's try that again after miserable last night!!) my theory for the sox is that Jeter already had his moment* and they will want to see him out with a loss.)

(For any sports fans, go watch highlights of Jeter's last home game at Yankee Stadium the other night.)

(p.s. how do you post pictures? i know im dumb, but this is taking it to a new level not realising!)

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members

BetBright are doing a £30 risk free bet for new customers, that means if you bet £30 and you win you keep everything and if you lose then they will refund your £30 to your account not as another free bet like some other bookies. There's a couple of easy pickings in tonight's Champion's League games but the real money maker is Birmingham v Watford, you're getting Watford to win at 2.29/1, plus a few more quid if you put them on to win with a clean sheet as Birmingham have only scored 3 goals in their last 8 games and took that 8-0 raping off Bournemouth just a couple of weeks ago.

So if you have a spare £30 in your account that you won't need for the next couple of days (I used mine on Saturday, lost, and had the money back in my account by Monday - fuck you Newcastle) then there's literally nothing to lose.

• Paid Members

BetBright are doing a £30 risk free bet for new customers, that means if you bet £30 and you win you keep everything and if you lose then they will refund your £30 to your account not as another free bet like some other bookies. There's a couple of easy pickings in tonight's Champion's League games but the real money maker is Birmingham v Watford, you're getting Watford to win at 2.29/1, plus a few more quid if you put them on to win with a clean sheet as Birmingham have only scored 3 goals in their last 8 games and took that 8-0 raping off Bournemouth just a couple of weeks ago.

So if you have a spare £30 in your account that you won't need for the next couple of days (I used mine on Saturday, lost, and had the money back in my account by Monday - fuck you Newcastle) then there's literally nothing to lose.

:dickin:

• 2 weeks later...

this is worth having a punt on at william hill. this kicks off 1.00am

NCAAF - 8 pts Kent State @ Buffalo Over 44.5 pts 1.91

the above game was postponed so here are 2 bets i think is pretty easy money for the NFL thursday night game

1 Kansas City (-7) to beat Oakland 20/21 betfair :dickin:

2 Jamaal Charles over 100.5 yards 10/11 ladbrokes :dickin:

Edited by wooly

more picks to bet on for the weekends NCAAF games

tonight

Duke (-5.5) to beat North Carolina 1.91 paddy power :dickin:

friday night

Utah State (-13) to beat San Jose State 1.91 betway :thumbsup:

sat games

Minnesota (+10.5) to beat Nebraska 1.91 Bet victor :thumbsup:

Arkansas (+3.5) to beat Mississippi 1.91 william hill :thumbsup:
Wisconsin (-9.5) to beat Iowa 1.95 888sport :dickin:
Minnesota @ Nebraska Under 56.5 pts 1.91 sky bet :thumbsup:
UAB (+20.5) to beat Marshall 1.91 Bet victor :thumbsup:
Virginia (+5.5) to beat Miami (Fl) 1.95 paddy power :dickin:
Boston College @ Florida State Under 56.5 pts 1.91 coral :thumbsup:

California (+5.5) to beat Stanford 1.91 stan james :dickin:
Ohio State (-34.5) to beat Indiana 1.91 coral :dickin:
Arkansas to beat Mississippi 2.50 william hill :thumbsup:
Rutgers @ Michigan State Over 57.5 pts 1.91  sky bet :dickin:
UCLA (-3.5) to beat USC 1.95  stan james :thumbsup:

if you want to find out about what i think is worth a bet on with other sports nba , nfl , nhl let me know

Edited by wooly

NCAAB spread bet picks for 2nights games 22/11/14

navy @ northeastern  -13 :thumbsup:

colorado -2 @ wyoming :dickin:

boise state @ wisconsin -17 :thumbsup:

south alabama @ detroit -10.5 :thumbsup:

texas state @ texas- san antonio -1.5 :thumbsup:

unc wilmington @ VMI -3.5 :dickin:

ball state @ IUPUI -2.5 :dickin:

elon @ northwestern -14 :dickin:

chattanooga @ tennessee tech -3 :dickin:

there are more games just ask for picks

NCAAF picks

florida atlantic @ middle tennessee -7 :dickin:

tulane @ east carolina -17.5 :thumbsup:

louisiana tech -11.5 @ old dominion :dickin:

oklahoma state @ baylor -28 :dickin:

stanford @ california +6 :dickin:

ask to find out about other games

Edited by wooly

For all the fellow degenerates out there. Here is a double with ridiculous value, double money line is 10.87 to 1 (decimal odds). And if you don't fancy that, then the spreads will be about 3.8 to 1..

Arizona Cardinals @ Seattle Seahawks - Cardinals money line 19/10

It's sort of a must win for Seattle, but Arizona also (they will pretty much clinch home field with a win), plus home field is super overblown this year for Seattle.. Oh and major lols at how they even score offensively. Even if you could run on the Arizone defence (you can't) Lynch will go into protect mode as he is getting a trade and pay day after this year, he has nothing to prove. Passing wise for Seattle? Well lols isn't strong enough. They are getting respect for last years destruction, which is where the value comes in. Just insane, this year has proved the 12th Man aren't a factor and if this was on a neutral field Arisona would be favoured by 3 or 4 tomorrow.

St Louis Rams @ San Diego Chargers - Rams money line 11/4

It's easy to base this on regency bias (Rams beat Broncos & Chargers have been less than stellar recently) but quite frankly St Louis is just the better team, also it's far and away the healthiest. San Diego barely have an offensive line, Rivers is suspected to have a rib injury. Oh and they will be going against the Rams pass rush we all thought it would be at the start of the year. I imagine it going fairly similar to the Miami/Chargers game earlier in the year, which did not go super well for San Diego. Rivers is gonna get sacked... And often! When in doubt, just go with the healthier team who has played better than people are giving credit for.. Yes they can't really score much, but when you're likely to get about 100 strip-sacks in the game I wouldn't worry too much.

Anyway, value wise it's great because run both games 10 times and I would guess a Cardinals/Rams double would come in around 3 or 4 times. So definitely worth betting on. If I wasn't so lazy I would write more of my degenerate bets (as sadly there are a lot.) but when there is something like this, I have to share, well that plus. the fact i'm bored & nothing to do til poker. Again, it's not a gimme by any stretch, but at the same time no way should it be 10 to 1.

(Oh and if you're feeling adventurous you can do a double result for each, basically half time full time. So Cardinals/Cardinals -10/3 & Rams/Rams -13/5 @ 15.60. Probably best not to push it though.) Lines may change come game time, especially if Rivers is limited.. And I just refuse to believe the Seahawks will be -7 at start. Insanity.