The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

Guest Miami 2017

What a start! I'm not an expert by any stretch of my overactive imagination, but the bookies made him too strong a favourite - as good a player as he can be, his form is so in and out it's not worth the paper it's written on. It isn't a criticism of Priestley to say I could have beat Barney tonight - he just wasn't all there. Don't let that put you off backing him next week - far from it. If anything, his price will be inflated (when it shouldn't be) and if he's 1/2 or longer, I'll certainly be backing him. Being crap one week for him means nothing the next day, let alone the next week.

CURRENT STANDINGS -

Edited by Miami 2017

Guest Dangerous Dave

Having just enjoyed Ireland V Zimb at cricket I have a tip- always LAY a team rather than backing the other team to win- avoids mega frustration in the case of a TIE.

ukff (Overall) Leaderboard 1 Max Power Robert Barlow 74 2 The Roaring Lions Midlands Lion 62 3 Pots of Dosh Craig & Lou 58 4 Barney's Bankers Barnett Heights 39 5 The Boring Lions Midlands Lion 31 6 Shaza's Stable Barnett Heights 25 7 CHELTENHAM CHEETAHS JOHN SEARLE 22 glad most of my horses are running today!!!.......but still fancy bottom place!!so whos going to be the 2007 ukff champ....today will solve it all

What a start! I'm not an expert by any stretch of my overactive imagination, but the bookies made him too strong a favourite - as good a player as he can be, his form is so in and out it's not worth the paper it's written on. It isn't a criticism of Priestley to say I could have beat Barney tonight - he just wasn't all there. Don't let that put you off backing him next week - far from it. If anything, his price will be inflated (when it shouldn't be) and if he's 1/2 or longer, I'll certainly be backing him. Being crap one week for him means nothing the next day, let alone the next week.CURRENT STANDINGS -

• Paid Members

Only saw the last 2 yesterday because of work. Did Taranis at 5-1 in the morning, also did Monet's Garden so that went down. Did Character Building, Adamant Approach, Chief Yeoman, and Limited Edition each way so that was 2 placed and 2 fallers. Did Mighty Man in the World Hurdle to win, that obviously came second. Poor McCoy might not have a winner at all. Today's bets2.00Katchit WinDegas Art Win2.35Flight Leader WinJoacci EW3.15Exotic Dancer WinMy Will EW4.00Honourable Spider EW.4.35Pablo Du Charmil WinJacks Craic EW5.20Osana WinArcalis EWThere are a couple of other intersting things at big odds on the Gold Cup. May just have a little look at them as well, but nothing major. I am well up for Cheltenham so I hope to preserve as much of that as possible today.Good luck ro everyone else today.