The UKFF Betting Topic

John Amos

4-3 now

Reading got lucky. If they play how they did today against the Premiership teams, they'll be lucky to beat Sunderland's record. Millwall (yes, the team with 10 first teamers out, and a debuting goalie) DOMINATED them for the first 35 mins - Goalie never had a thing to do, except fuck up lots of kicks.Seriously, a Millwall first string would've held them at the least.

My footy yankee for the weekend:Man Utd to beat A.VillaWigan to beat CharltonRangers to beat HeartsDraw between Arsenal & Chelsea

3 wins there so far. Also had a 20 quid double on Man City (4/5) & Reading (8/11) come in.
Wheres the money in that bet, though? Man Utd winning = shit odds. Wigan beating a terrible Charlton = shit odds. Rangers to win = not very good odds. Draw on Aresnal = still shitty odds.You hardly gonna win big/any money with picking all the favourates.

My footy yankee for the weekend:Man Utd to beat A.VillaWigan to beat CharltonRangers to beat HeartsDraw between Arsenal & Chelsea

3 wins there so far. Also had a 20 quid double on Man City (4/5) & Reading (8/11) come in.
Wheres the money in that bet, though? Man Utd winning = shit odds. Wigan beating a terrible Charlton = shit odds. Rangers to win = not very good odds. Draw on Aresnal = still shitty odds.You hardly gonna win big/any money with picking all the favourates.
Right:Man Utd 8/11Rangers 4/5Draw with Chelsea & Arsenal 2/1Wigan 13/10My 1.50 yankee makes a stake of 16.50 and if they all win my return including my stake will be 136.46. Which would be a fine return.Stuck 2 quid on Arsenal/Chelsea HT/FT at 28/1 :) Edited by hbk4life

shade.gif

Just realised I've been far too quiet in this thread..

Going to try and win some money for Christmas at Doncaster today. Sadly it's the last meeting here before the bulldozers move in and revamp one of the oldest courses in the country.

12:15 - Gidam Gidam

12:45 - Dunbrody Millar

1:20 - Cloudless Dawn - nb. Napoleon and/or Willies Way e/w

1:50 - Kasthari - loves the course.

2:30 - Diamond Sal

3:00 - Kew Jumper

3:30 - The favourite of the two Mick Easterby horses e/w.