WHAT PLAY YOU?

Onyx2

Iam also playing Global Defence Force-PS2 91.3 complete 200 hours in. 15k health for the bloke/10k health for the Pale Wing. I have only 2-3 levels on Hardest and a few more on Inferno to do. but need to level up some more and it takes a total age :(

Tremendous game. Everyone should get their hands on this, it's cheap as chips and the perfect, no-frills "blast everything to all fuckery" 3rd person shooter. And I've usually no time for this genre.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OI OI

I'm looking to get back into gaming by purchasing another 360. I sold my 360 elite and now miss it terribly :(

Any idea where the absolute cheapest place to acquire a 360 is ? I dont mind if its pre-owned. I'm after any model aside from the arcade or core because I want the hard drive goodness.

Cheers for any advice given

The Free-Ads style of paper is quite good but you gotta be fast. Get the yellow one that's about 75p.

Now Playing -

COD4 - my main online game still.

GH Metallica

Rock Band 2

Killzone 2

Uncharted : Drake's Fortune

Little Big Planet

I have Ghostbusters also but haven't given it the time of day yet.

There's a few games I've been meaning to play for a while, I recently traded a load of old tat in at CEX and put the money towards the following:

Mercenaries 2 (PS3) - I can't get into this one at all, it all seems a bit too drawn-out and not quite as clear as it should be. I don't want to be faffing around all over the map to get the bits you suggest I need for the next mission. And I'd quite like to know where to go for the next mission as well, please. I'm sure I'll go back to it when I can't find anything better to do though.

Deadly Creatures (Wii) - you alternate between playing as a tarantula and a scorpion, and it's quite good fun crawling all around the place and having fights with other creepy crawlies. I'm already stuck though, and I'm only up to chapter 5.

Mirror's Edge (360) - enjoyed this lots, partly due to it being

• Paid Members
Call Of Duty World At War (360) - this is my first dabble with Call Of Duty and I haven't been too overjoyed with it so far. I got it because all my mates said how good it was, but so far it just seems like a regular run and gun sort of thing (except maybe with a bit more of a tactical approach so you don't get shot to pieces within seconds). Haven't tried the multiplayer yet, I'm told that's where all the fun is to be had - I'd rather play offline and at least try to work out what I'm doing before I try to take on some actual skilled players though.
I'm surprised they told you to get World at War as the first CoD game you played. Get CoD 4: Modern Warfare, it's brilliant.

I've been heading back to the old school 'cos I'm an old fool.

Spured on by a discussion about Goldeneye, I bought an N64 for the office (a whopping

Sorry if this has been asked before: I've just got the full Guitar Hero World Tour package for Wii. If I was to buy a Rock Band game would I be able to use the GH:WT guitar, drums and mic, or would I have to buy a whole other set of controllers too?

Think I'm probably going to buy a game of some kind tomorrow - which Lego game is the best? Star Wars, Indiana Jones or Batman?

Weve got all 3 and they are all great ... personally i prefer star wars though

Call Of Duty World At War (360) - this is my first dabble with Call Of Duty and I haven't been too overjoyed with it so far. I got it because all my mates said how good it was, but so far it just seems like a regular run and gun sort of thing (except maybe with a bit more of a tactical approach so you don't get shot to pieces within seconds). Haven't tried the multiplayer yet, I'm told that's where all the fun is to be had - I'd rather play offline and at least try to work out what I'm doing before I try to take on some actual skilled players though.

I'm surprised they told you to get World at War as the first CoD game you played. Get CoD 4: Modern Warfare, it's brilliant.

What's the difference between the two? Obviously they're different games and all that, but what makes Modern Warfare stand out over World At War?

• Moderators

What's the difference between the two? Obviously they're different games and all that, but what makes Modern Warfare stand out over World At War?

The single player story is shitloads better in Modern Warfare, as are the gameplay and the levels generally.. and personally I find World War games boring as there's been a million of them, whereas Modern Warfare is the most well-executed stab at a current day seting that I've played by a longshot. Online multiplayer is a lot closer between the two; they're pretty similar in that department. Although I did miss the decent modern guns in World at War, it has Zombie mode which is a lot of fun.