The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

and what's the deal with Mickie Knuckles being dubbed Moose?

Probably one of those "so TNA can trademark the name" kind of ones. A bit gay, but what can you do? Edited by bAzTNM

Just watched Slammiversary, had a few questions...Was there not supposed to be a X-division king of the mountain match?

That took place on the Impact prior. Kaz won and will have his TNA title shot this week on Impact. Edited by SPEXPAC

Just watched Slammiversary, had a few questions...Was there not supposed to be a X-division king of the mountain match?

That took place on the Impact prior. Kaz won and will have his TNA title shot against SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read
Samoa Joe this week on Impact.
That will still be classed as a spolier. Edited by bwo

Question the one: Which company hosted the first Exploding Barbed Wire Death Match thingy in the USA? I think CZW claim to at their "They Said It Couldn't Be Done" show, but I swear XPW beat them at "Blown 2 Hell". Dates would rule too!Question the two: What does Shawn Michaels mouth when he kneels down in his entrance? My house mate really wants to know.Ta muchly!

Question the two: What does Shawn Michaels mouth when he kneels down in his entrance? My house mate really wants to know.

"My fucking knees..."
:laugh::laugh::laugh: That's awesome.It's a prayer, no idea which one though. Probably something like "Thank you Lord for these extra precious years of my career, and for helping me screw Bret Hart"

Question the two: What does Shawn Michaels mouth when he kneels down in his entrance? My house mate really wants to know.

"My fucking knees..."
:laugh::laugh::laugh: That's awesome.It's a prayer, no idea which one though. Probably something like "Thank you Lord for these extra precious years of my career, and for helping me screw Bret Hart"
Thanks anyways. I'll prob tell my mate HBK just complains about his knees. He's a gullible sod.