The UKFF [Nearly-Official] Questions Thread

tiger_rick

I'm getting an issue with the videos on WWE.com. They open upo, but then refuse to play, saying they're "ready" but clicking play just makes them go back to "ready". Any ideas?

This may just be me, but when ever I use Mozilla they do that. They work fine on I.E.

• Paid Members

I'm getting an issue with the videos on WWE.com. They open upo, but then refuse to play, saying they're "ready" but clicking play just makes them go back to "ready". Any ideas?

This may just be me, but when ever I use Mozilla they do that. They work fine on I.E.

The source filter for this file could not be loaded.

is the error I get, whether IE or firefox

Is the TNA Prime Time special that happened the week after Bound For Glory being shown on the Wrestling Channel and if so, when?

This Saturday night (December 10th) has TNA listed as a two hour block on TWC between 9-11pm. I'm assuming this is the usual weekly installment and the hour long special.... OR if the prime time special was two hours then I assume it's airing in place of the weekly installment. I'm not sure how long the special was, and whether there was a regular impact that week or not as I tend to avoid pre-TWC airing spoilers. However it is scheduled for 2 hours this coming Saturday. Hope that helps.

I'm pretty sure a few weeks ago in a topic on here someone mentioned that TNA's offical site had episodes of Impact for downloading. I've had a look and can't find them on there. Can anyone tell me if they can be downloaded and if so where to look?

1. In the weeks approaching Bret's return in October 1996, Steve Austin had badmouthed him in a few promos (most memorably imo: "If you put the letter 'S' in front of 'Hitman', you've got my exact opinion of Bret Hart").Then during Bret's comeback promo on RAW he said that he would wrestle Austin at Survivor Series believing him to be, at that time, the best wrestler in the WWF.2. Michaels wasn't Champion at Bad Blood. He was European Champion after winning it 2 weeks earlier at One Night Only. Bret was champion from SummerSlam 1997 up to Survivor Series 1997. At Badd Blood he wrestled a tag match with British Bulldog against The Patriot and Vader iirc.3. Dunno.

3. How did Kane and Mankind get into a feud to set up their match for Survivor Series 1997?

During Kane's first few weeks, he came out and destroyed a whole bunch of fools, like Ahmed Johnson and the Hardy Boyz.The Dude Love fought back, hit Kane with a chair and Kane just shrugged it off, and chokeslammed him on the ramp.Mankind then returned to seek revenge for his alter ego.

• Paid Members

When did HBK start using Sweet Chin Music as his finisher, and when did it get its name?

I'm not sure exactly when he started using it, but I think it got its name when Michaels was feuding with Jeff Jarrett, who was doing a country music gimmick at the time.

Micheals used the side kick for years, but it became his finisher in about 1994 I think. He used a variation of a back suplex before that. I've no idea when it got the name, my memory isn't that good..

Micheals used the side kick for years, but it became his finisher in about 1994 I think. He used a variation of a back suplex before that. I've no idea when it got the name, my memory isn't that good..

I remember the back suplex. It just didn't look like a great finisher... glad he changed it :)