Paid Members Onyx2 Posted June 22 Paid Members Posted June 22 On topic and now off topic sewn up! This year's awards is pretty much The Davids. You might say it's... by the numbers. (on reflection that joke doesn't work. It's completely not by the numbers.) Quote
Paid Members Onyx2 Posted June 22 Paid Members Posted June 22 1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said: If only I knew anything about MMA.. 6 months of 2026 left. Quote
Paid Members Gus Mears Posted August 4 Paid Members Posted August 4 The phrases 'amazing set of knockers' and 'these mighty jubblies' make this read like a letter into Viz and I love it. 19 minutes ago, Thunderplex said: I had a sorry of similar thing at comicon Manchester a couple of years ago. Bought a set of Marvel Legendary cards for £26 and gave the guy £30. Behind me in the queue was a young lady cosplaying Lady Thor, but the top was one small sneeze away from releasing for want of a better word an amazing set of knockers. The lad behind the counter was transfixed on them and passed me a £10 note as change. I told him that the change was £4 and not £10 and while still transfixed he passed me another tenner. Again I held the money back towards him and told him that he only needs to give me £4. Another tenner came my way as he had not taken his eyes off these mighty jubblies, not even blinked. I just walked off. Quote
Paid Members Jazzy G Posted August 4 Paid Members Posted August 4 On 6/22/2026 at 8:01 PM, Onyx2 said: On topic and now off topic sewn up! This year's awards is pretty much The Davids. You might say it's... by the numbers. (on reflection that joke doesn't work. It's completely not by the numbers.) Just needed David Caruso taking his sunglasses off, or does he put the on? I can't remember. Quote
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted August 5 Paid Members Posted August 5 18 hours ago, Gus Mears said: The phrases 'amazing set of knockers' and 'these mighty jubblies' make this read like a letter into Viz and I love it. I have an old work mate who when I bump into him I show him the latest best posts from this place as he thinks it's absolutely hilarious, we both got sent on a time out once for trying to read the football funeral story from a year or so back. This still has me creasing every time I read it back so I know it's gonna make his day. Quote
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted Saturday at 10:26 PM Awards Moderator Posted Saturday at 10:26 PM 1 hour ago, Thunderplex said: Had my usual at spoons the other day which was awesome as usual. Best of all, the little tub of lurpak looked like boobies! Those of us in the Paid section know the hard work and effort that went into this post by Thunderplex. It deserves recognition Quote
Paid Members tiger_rick Posted yesterday at 09:16 AM Paid Members Posted yesterday at 09:16 AM Yeah, he had to eat 874 slices of toast until he got a lurpak with tits. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.