Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 All brilliant people, to the point I voted in this thread, came back and completely forgot who I voted for as they’re all very deserving. He wasn’t nominated, but I want to give @TildeGuy~! a shout for this category too. He’s a brilliant person and I have a lot of time for him.
Chico Torres Posted January 24 Posted January 24 My vote goes to @deathrey, seems like a genuine and wonderful person.
Paid Members FLips Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 All excellent and worthy winners but my vote went to Frankie. He wasn’t the only one who reached out by any means but the message he sent me when I was down in the dumps really meant a lot.
Paid Members ReturnOfTheMack Posted January 24 Paid Members Posted January 24 Hardest vote this year! All deserve it.
Members SuperBacon Posted January 24 Members Posted January 24 All top top lads (using it in the Irish catch all way) but yeah Deathrey for me. A lovely person who always has really grounded, honest advice (if that makes sense) Love you all though innit x
TildeGuy~! Posted January 24 Posted January 24 (edited) 4 hours ago, RedTwoster said: All brilliant people, to the point I voted in this thread, came back and completely forgot who I voted for as they’re all very deserving. He wasn’t nominated, but I want to give @TildeGuy~! a shout for this category too. He’s a brilliant person and I have a lot of time for him. I already voted for you in the other poll before reading this but cheers mate! Edited January 24 by TildeGuy~!
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted January 24 Author Awards Moderator Posted January 24 (edited) A very tough one with seven of the eight all deserving winners. I know it’s early doors but HG having no votes is bothering me - the man is walking gold and has helped and done more for me over the last few years than I think he’ll ever understand. But for this year, I went with DavidNumbers. How he’s even functioning with what he’s been/going through is incomprehensible, but what he brings to this board and to real life is wonderful and admirable. Edited January 24 by Frankie Crisp
Paid Members I Bent My Wookie Posted January 25 Paid Members Posted January 25 HG would've been my vote if not for never voting on my own category but its such a stellar list, as Frankie said 7 of those 8 deserve their flowers.
Paid Members RedTwoster Posted January 25 Paid Members Posted January 25 18 hours ago, FLips said: All excellent and worthy winners but my vote went to Frankie. He wasn’t the only one who reached out by any means but the message he sent me when I was down in the dumps really meant a lot. Worth saying that @Frankie Crisp did this for me once too. Speaks volumes for the guy really, he’s a stand-out human being on a forum full of them.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted January 25 Paid Members Posted January 25 I'm spoiler tagging this for self-harm / suicidal ideation. Spoiler Back in 2013 when I was in the worst place of my life, @Frankie Crisp (along with @Scott Malbranque) played a big part in saving me from possibly killing myself, or at the very least severely injuring myself. Never surprises me to hear that others have stories where he has helped them out and been there for them. Could not be prouder to call him a friend. The best. But these are all good eggs. These awards get harder every year, any of them are deserved winners and they're all deserved nominees.
Recommended Posts