All in 2024

• Paid Members

Kfogg won the Mecca Bingo Wemble Scremble match on Dynorod, which lets him choose the main event of All In this year. Surprised you missed it, got a “you deserve it” chant from Susan on reception. 

• Paid Members

He's thrown a kettle over a pub.....

1 hour ago, DavidB6937 said:

What have you done?

..... I've won a quiz.

1 hour ago, JLM said:

Kfogg won the Mecca Bingo Wemble Scremble match on Dynorod, which lets him choose the main event of All In this year. Surprised you missed it, got a “you deserve it” chant from Susan on reception. 

What did he have to do? Swear a lot at people?

15 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

There's a fair amount of ticket talk at the end of the last topic: 

How apt the three people in the thumbnail (if that’s what it is) are abusers of different flavours. 

• Moderators
Posted (edited)

Give it a rest. Ffs. Stop shoehorning chat about abusers and wronguns in wrestling in to every thread in on topic. They're all a bunch of cunts. We get it. If you want to discuss that sone more do so in the appropriate threads for those topics. If you don't want to talk about All In then fuck off out this thread.

It's actually at the point where if I see your avatar against a thread in on topic I have a peek in to check if you're derailing conversation, because you invariably are. If you're bent on causing moderation work then you're eventually going to get banned by a very lazy and understaffed mod team.

Edited by Chest Rockwell

I just found it funny that the thumbnail for an AEW thread that was linked featured a WWE photo of three pieces of shit, and the company is synonymous with the biggest piece of shit of all! That’s all.