All in 2024

1 hour ago, thatvinylgeek said:

I have some great memories from TAP not least...being able to cut my first promo and not realising it was a wired mic so I couldn't move more than a foot from the turnbuckle, me vs Spud (of Drake Maverick fame) for the TAP UK championships...which I won I should mention! Super Dragon wrestling in front of a rabid crowd of 6 in a working men's club...and Steve Blamey's pink coat (if you know, you know) 

Great memories! The fact this was all 20 years ago terrifies me! 

Hey Simon ? 

• Paid Members
36 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

If Taylor Swift is still in London then her good buddy Jeff Jarrett should give her a bell and get her involved on Saturday. Stranger things have happened!

*busts a guitar over someone's head, grabs a mic, tells them to shake *that* off*

• Paid Members

https://www.pastemagazine.com/tv/pro-wrestling/hangman-adam-page-i-will-erase-swerve-strickland-from-history

The best character in pro-wrestling delivers a spectacular in-character interview. Completely off his rocker, paranoid as fuck, constantly asking how they got his number, absolutely obsessed with the demise of Swerve Strickland. I love it. Like Dennis “I’m not booked,” Stamp from Beyond the Mat, but if Dennis was a fucking psychopath who might bring a gun to Terry Funk’s last match. I worry about everyone at Wembley when this maniac arrives.

This is my favourite part, but the whole thing is definitely worth your time. Cracking bit of kayfabe. It’s still real to me!

IMG_9264.thumb.jpeg.33cdca6b45b386c115418b2c611c8158.jpeg

• Paid Members

I think the way I feel about Hangman Page is how some of you feel about Bret Hart. I only consume wrestling via social media clips these days, but every time he comes up I feel like I'm 8 years old and it's real again. Genuinely tempted to pay for All In just to see what he does.

• Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Re HOOK vs Jericho - just looked it up and this story started at the beginning of April. Unbelievable. Months of shit. In comparison, Joe vs HOOK was a three week long feud that with one match and a loss made HOOK look like a million dollars while Jericho has practically killed him off.

Hope all 50,000 on Sunday go for a piss break all at once when the match starts.

Edited by LaGoosh

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, LaGoosh said:

Hope all 50,000 on Sunday go for a piss break all at once when the match starts.

They shouldn't have a chance really, as the only way to salvage anything out of this is to do a version of Tazz vs Lawler at One Night Stand 06 - Hook enters first and spends the whole of Jericho's entrance doing his back turned thing, Jericho turns to the crowd to do his "hi guys" wave and as he does, Hook slaps on the RedRum and chokes him out. Over in 15 seconds.