Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
15 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

 

Huge reminder that sometimes, it's just worth waiting to see how things play out.

Let's be honest - it's not like many people refuse to watch and just give up. Everyone watches a show, reacts to what's there, and may change their mind as it goes along. That's half the fun. Same with watching movies and TV shows. You don't always have the same opinion of a character at the start to where they finish. Sometimes it's deliberate with a slow build and other times things are genuinely something someone doesn't enjoy until they stumble across something that works (see Karrion Kross, Ricochet).

  • Paid Members
Posted

A brilliant episode sadly let down by the post production commentary being very bad - especially Excalibur who sounded like he had tonsilitus. 

Ospreay/King, Darby/Ricochet, Kommander/Claudio and Garcia/Fletcher were all great in different ways. Insane that we are getting this quality of wrestling all on one single episode. I don't know if there's been a change backstage but it feels like the wrestling as a whole is generally improving (and it was already excellent). Matches are getting real heat and audience engagement rather than the somewhat empty "this is awesome" stuff. If the creative side can tighten up and do the same then we could see some truly beautiful wrestling telly.

  • Paid Members
Posted
23 hours ago, DavidB6937 said:

I've never seen Jeff in a salmon jacket before.

Great, now I’m going to be disappointed when he doesn’t wear one!

What do we reckon? One more attempt at winning the Owen with a title shot at ALL IN Texas? Or full on John Cena retirement tour for the next 3 years?

Posted
29 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Great, now I’m going to be disappointed when he doesn’t wear one!

What do we reckon? One more attempt at winning the Owen with a title shot at ALL IN Texas? Or full on John Cena retirement tour for the next 3 years?

A new With My Baby Tonight remix.

Posted

Again a big match up that feels PPV worthy and thrown out on a random Dynamite (well I say random, I know why they're doing it but still) BUT what a way to start the year.

Well, I say that. Mox will probably ruin it but hopefully not for a while anyway.

  • Paid Members
Posted

My guess is that Jarrett teases announcing his retirement, and Satnam Singh destroys him. Lethal and Sonjay are annoyed at him for doing this without telling them first, and decide he's lost focus.

If it's a straight up retirement announcement, it's another fault in AEW storytelling right now - Jarrett has gone from fighting on the front-line against the Death Riders and coming to Bryan Danielson's aid to seemingly being happy to step away without making any effort to stop Mox. 

Posted (edited)

Or could it be he says something like 'you lot in the back have been talking about stopping the Death Riders, but none of you have. I'm taking charge now! I've not got much left in the tank, but they aren't having AEW while I'm still active!' Be good to have him going after Mox with a load of decent midcarders whilst Hangman/OC/White battle amongst themselves for Mox. 

 

Probably just me wanting to see that though 

Edited by Tim Healys Chutney Spoon
  • Paid Members
Posted

If anyone has a spare 20+ hours...AEW has put a couple of videos up covering the best of Dynamite in 2024:

 

 

Posted
1 hour ago, Kamran said:

If anyone has a spare 20+ hours...AEW has put a couple of videos up covering the best of Dynamite in 2024:

 

 

20 hours of the best, more like 20 minutes eh.. eh, amirite? Amirite... AM I FUCKING RIGHT?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...