GTA6

Keith Houchen

I think this is coming out next year. They promised their investors 2024 would be huge, right? And Rockstar are typically really good at keeping their cards to their chest until shit's basically ready. 

• Paid Members

As far as I’m concerned today is Christmas Eve and I am ridiculously excited for this trailer to land tomorrow!

I remember setting a tiny box TV up at the end of our dining room in about 1999 and playing the first GTA, GTA London and GTA 2

In 2001 I went over to my cousin Chunk’s house as often as possible and stood in awe as I watched him play GTA 3 for hours.

Bunking off school and going to my mate Ian’s house to take it in turns driving round Vice City

Dragging my step mum to HMV to be my ID so I could buy San Andreas (and joining my first ever forum - GTPlanet!)
9B28305E-AE96-422E-BBCA-64E26622A3F1.thumb.jpeg.59e80f507a58aeb1fa73ed815ee3fcef.jpeg

Playing GTA IV every spare minute my baby was asleep and being blown away by the multiplayer. Doing multiplayer GTA races with my brother over Xbox live - racing at the airport in fire engines and blocking the road off together to cause carnage, absolutely brilliant

Booking two days off for GTA V and my wife bringing me meals and drinks like Cartman when he’s playing World of Warcraft. True love!

This game series is part of me and always will be. It’s my comfort. Playing through VC and SA during the pandemic kept me sane

My brother passed in May so this will be the first one without him and that sucks. I wish he was here as we would be absolutely buzzing with excitement together right now, but I know he’ll be watching when I pick up that controller whenever the game is released! 

So c’mon Rockstar bring it on!!! My expectations are Sky high especially if the rumoured $1 billion budget is true (and some reports say it could even be as high as $2 billion!). I’ve spent hours today looking at fan theories and map predictions. I’m already so far in and we haven’t seen anything yet. Roll on tomorrow!!!

Edited by waters44

• Paid Members
41 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

Oh mate, my condolences. You ain’t half had a rough time of it over recent years. 

Thanks mate. He had cancer for four years and honestly I think when my Dad went Aid decided he could go too, and they both went upstairs within a few months of eachother. I like to think they’ve got the the biggest sofa up there and two TVs, Farming Simulator for the old man and Fifa for Aid 🙂 

I’m hoping for some co op stuff in this new game, like the heists from V. We will have to get a UKFF clan together! Any good name suggestions? “Lovely Pillows”? 

• Paid Members

Let's hope the trailer doesn't get damaged when it drops tomorrow. I couldn't get into GTA5 properly. It felt too big. I loved San Andreas though.