AEW Wrestledream PPV discussion

LaGoosh

27 minutes ago, air_raid said:

Forgive me if its been posted in the thread already, if not, I assume everyone's already read from other sources that the new intro voice note was recorded by Copeland and the voice is Beth?

Yeah I saw that, nice touch, and when they bring her in and run a divorce angle she can change it to "I thought I knew him!"

• Paid Members

Edges WWE return was a damp squib. Clearly that was down to creative and not having the input he wanted. I’m all for Adam Copeland to have pretty much free rein on their creative, he’s earned that as far as I’m concerned. And look how that’s worked for Christian.

• Paid Members

This little package is brilliant. He’s absolutely buzzing. Such a far cry from him angrily shouting, “GRIT!” for about two years straight.

It’s extra exciting hearing him list potential opponents now that we’re getting more regular pay per views, meaning there’s less chance he’ll fall victim to Tony Khan’s stingy booking. One of the saddest parts about both Cody and Punk’s departures was how many dream matches they never had when the opportunity was there.

Amazing to hear he’s never wrestled Moxley. Crazy that Dean Ambrose’s entire WWE run happened during Edge’s retirement.

Advocating for a match with Samoa Joe though? With his history of injuries?! Neck health awareness is clearly going to need to be extended for at least another month.

Edited by Supremo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

The three best spots on this show were MJF building up to and hitting the bodyslam, the four way abdominal stretch in the six man tag, and the jumper spot in the main event. Hopefully more of those people that kill themselves on a routine basis begin to incorporate some more of this type of thing.