Am I The Arsehole?

SuperBacon

I think the gesture was sweet but a bit fucking weird. Who does that? All sounds a bit cloak and dagger! Like some sort of weird coffee related dead drop scenario. 

I suspect she was being kind but yes a little odd. 

There are 3627818183672819182729 more pressing things to even get mildly irritated about than this. 

Unless!!! Maybe she has something for you but is too shy to tell you. She may be trying to get you to ask her for coffee or planned on being there but freaked and left it there waiting. You can tell your kids after you get married to her. 

Edited by Michael_3165

2 hours ago, Michael_3165 said:

I think the gesture was sweet but a bit fucking weird. Who does that? All sounds a bit cloak and dagger! Like some sort of weird coffee related dead drop scenario. 

I suspect she was being kind but yes a little odd. 

There are 3627818183672819182729 more pressing things to even get mildly irritated about than this. 

Unless!!! Maybe she has something for you but is too shy to tell you. She may be trying to get you to ask her for coffee or planned on being there but freaked and left it there waiting. You can tell your kids after you get married to her. 

This post was more annoying than the original complaint to be honest 🤣

• Paid Members
On 8/2/2023 at 1:59 PM, SuperBacon said:

Oh piss off Your Shite Site.

You’re the one getting your knickers in a twist because you went to effort to collect a cold coffee instead of just being up front and using the power of communication to say, “Thanks, lovely gesture, but it’ll be cold by the time I got there.”

You’re not the arsehole in the scenario, but you didn’t exactly do anything to avoid the situation. Bit weird to go through that rigmarole, grumbling each step of the way, and then take to a forum to moan about it. 

Edited by Your Fight Site

8 minutes ago, Your Fight Site said:

You’re the one getting your knickers in a twist because you went to effort to collect a cold coffee instead of just being up front and using the power of communication to say, “Thanks, lovely gesture, but it’ll be cold by the time I got there.”

You’re not the arsehole in the scenario, but you didn’t exactly do anything to avoid the situation. Bit weird to go through that rigmarole, grumbling each step of the way, and then take to a forum to moan about it. 

Yeah, wasn't exactly being serious with my Your Shite Site comment. It was a play on you saying that I wasn't an adult, so replying with an immature comment. Thought that was obvious, but I guess not.

Also, I'll write what I want on this forum thanks. Have you read some of the bollox we moan about in minor annoyances? It's really not that deep pal.

*runs back to post*

YOUR SHITE SHITE

POOR SHITE SITE

POOR SHITE SHITE

Ah, there's loads I could've chosen ffs.