RIP Droz

Daddymagic

Absolute shame. For someone who lost a lot, he was absurdly level headed about how his life went afterwards. Loved seeing him on Dark Side of the Ring and that he was still enjoying life with his injuries. He's also a bit of an underated what if had he got to keep on into 2000. 

He's always amazed me with his attitude to life, plus complete lack of bitterness & blame towards D-Lo at any point. Seemed like a real class act in a business where there is not too many of those around. Rest in peace.

Awful news, echoing others he always seemed positive about everything no matter the crap thrown his way 

I seem to remember some promoter actually having a signing a while back where droz and dlo were together and signing a picture of that injury, must have been awful for him to go back through that 

He always seemed class act 

R.I.P Droz

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, Vegeta said:

I seem to remember some promoter actually having a signing a while back where droz and dlo were together and signing a picture of that injury. 

That is horrendous. Really sad news, RIP. 

• Paid Members
On 7/1/2023 at 1:54 PM, Arch Stanton said:

or any fan wanting it.

I once seen someone pick up some thumbtacks that had possibly been inside Raven or Abyss, then they dipped their ticket into a pool of blood they'd left on the floor. Don't let me catch you overestimating wrestling fans normality again.