Shit song, great video

air_raid

• Paid Members

What song do you think is rubbish, but for whatever reason you LOVE the video?

My example - song's fairly rubbish, as per most of Sheeran's attempts to be "pop" but the video is hilarious for me ;

They're both completely taking the piss, the intentionally bad green screening is brilliant and Bieber especially looks like he's having WAY too much fun whenever he's wearing the ice cream cone. I enjoy the "lads having a laugh" vibe so much that when I hear the (fairly mediocre) song playing, it makes me smile.

What are yours? For my own amusement, I'd love it if you could all play along and post your examples BEFORE revealing the spoiler of my prediction :

Spoiler

Somebody will post Spice Girls, Girls Aloud or similar because they don't like the music but DO like a wank.

• Paid Members

It’s this isn’t it? 

Cinematic Classic.

Not a big fan of this song at all, but I’ve always loved the video to this 

@air_raid

Spoiler

Girls Aloud have some absolute bangers. I’m sure there is one, but can’t think of any songs that got a video which weren’t good to great.

Edited by Hannibal Scorch

• Paid Members

Call on me. Without the softcore video this lazy hack three-word track would be forgotten.

Edited by seph

First one that comes to mind:

Used to always get an airing at our house share back in the day, toward the tail end of the night, but always with the proviso that Pearl Jam are fucking shit (I can take Ed-hey Ooooohsamosa Vedduh in small doses better than my mates could at the time but it's a crap tune). 

As a standalone, this song is absolutely terrible, but coupled with this video it becomes incredible. I would pay good money to see a proper action B movie made of this. In my mind it’s the condensed highlights over the theme to the movie.