FLips's Sopranos watching thread

FLips

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Paid Members

Always watch Sopranos clips when they get recommended to me on Youtube and they still crack me up.

Little Carmine absolutely fucking the Tony/Phil peace offering has me chuckling away.

Just so many funny lines in one 2 minute clip.

"I know Vito's bottom was impacted if that's what you're referring to"

"WHATEVER HAPPENED THERE?"
"Alright then!"

"Let's call it a meeting of the minds... now for whatever reasons certain incidents have expired lately..."

I just want to watch it all over again.

• 4 weeks later...

It's time. We go again.

There's something really comforting in the "year of the hater" (Kendrick, Drake etc) to see the original hater Livia Soprano in all her glory. She is the best.

"Louis Brasi sleeps with the fishes" 😆 God I've missed this.

• Paid Members
5 minutes ago, SuperBacon said:

It's time. We go again.

There's something really comforting in the "year of the hater" (Kendrick, Drake etc) to see the original hater Livia Soprano in all her glory. She is the best.

"Louis Brasi sleeps with the fishes" 😆 God I've missed this.

Ah don’t you’ll make me start again. I’m still laughing at “your brother Billy, whatever happened there”.

If we’re talking individual greatest lines that’s mine for Carmine Jr. For Furio it’s “Stupida fucking game”.

I think on my first watch I didn’t appreciate the humour as much as I do now because a lot of it in context is very heavy. Watching clips non stop since though out of context it might just be the greatest comedy ever made.

• Paid Members

Sacre bleu! Where is me mamaaaaa?!

It was a faff watching them on Now TV last time. Is HBO Max a thing over here yet?

3 minutes ago, FLips said:

Sacre bleu! Where is me mamaaaaa?!

It was a faff watching them on Now TV last time. Is HBO Max a thing over here yet?

Not sure, but I'm watching them on sflixtv as I can't find my boxset. Probably at the exes house somewhere. Ooooof madon!!!

• Paid Members

I started the rewatch a few weeks ago but stalled due to family stuff. Gonna try and pick it back up this week. Only got as far as ‘Meadowlands’, which is episode 4 or 5 of Season 1, I think.

Never known a show that has such replay value. I never get sick of it. 

• Paid Members

17 years today since the last episode aired.

I’m due a rewatch and suggested it to my girlfriend as now we live together I can show her the greatest show ever. She even met Uncle Jun last year so it was written in the stars. She wanted us to watch Criminal Minds first. I agreed without realising there’s 336 fucking episodes!

I’ll get to my 16th rewatch in a couple of years. Enjoy your watches guys. The sacred and the propane.