More…

Cash Wheeler is slated for a 1 PM hearing this afternoon.
A warrant for his arrest was filed on July 28

Wheeler filed a plead of not guilty to the the charge of aggravated assault with a firearm via his attorney with the circuit court of Orange County, Florida on August 3. 

The charge is considered a third degree felony in the State of Florida.

So, whatever incident led to the arrest, it happened several weeks ago and was not something that took place overnight.

- PWInsider

• Paid Members

What about Dax and Mark Briscoe? If they go with a new partner for Dax it would be wonderfully fitting. 

Edit: Oh he’s injured, never mind. That’s a shame. :( 

Edited by JLM

• Paid Members

I

Just now, LaGoosh said:

Mark Briscoe is injured. But has also said he'll never do a straight tag team match with anyone ever again out of respect to his brother.

Ohhh ok that’s fair I hadn’t heard that. 

Edited by JLM

• Paid Members
Just now, TildeGuy~! said:

Gunns aren’t booked are they…?

Are you seriously suggesting a rematch from this week's Dynamite with a lower card tag team as a worthy replacement?

Andrade/Rush are free, that'd be a crazy match.

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, LaGoosh said:

Yeah there's genuinely no excuse for that shit. If he's allowed the company to promote a big upcoming match knowing there's an arrest warrant out on him and not said anything he's got to fucking go.

The alternative is that he did tell them and AEW have been running with it anyway. I hope that isn't the case but fuck knows, this is mental.

What’s interesting is, there are very few good options.

In a parallel universe, it’d be Dax introducing Punk as his step-in partner. That makes the most sense. But… yeah, that ain’t happening.

WWE have just released an Edge limited edition Toronto jersey that costs $500… I can’t imagine he’s going anywhere anytime soon.

Rush/Andrade would be great… but it’s not the same level of spectacle, which is what it really needs to be replaced by. A match befitting the occasion.

Every other option just gets progressively worst.

What a horrible bind.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz