Jesus Fucking Christ

Frankie Crisp

• Paid Members
33 minutes ago, DavidB6937 said:

Definitely noticed this since schools have been back and the weather's got shit again. I feel like I'm just sat there waiting to get infected. Even people coming into the office and sneezing and coughing all day. Lovely.

Yeah I’m meant to be in the office twice a week but I went in once last week and at least three people in my nearby vacinity were almost bragging about how ill they were like we were supposed to pat them on the back for coming in and infecting everyone. Needless to say I didn’t go back in.

• Paid Members

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/cwyl9048gx8t

How the fuck do you get over 3000 pagers to blow up at the same time. If this is the Israeli government then fuck me. We as a country can't buy the right PPE in a pandemic let alone organise over 3000 things to blow up at once. 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Lion_of_the_Midlands said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/cwyl9048gx8t

How the fuck do you get over 3000 pagers to blow up at the same time. If this is the Israeli government then fuck me. We as a country can't buy the right PPE in a pandemic let alone organise over 3000 things to blow up at once. 

Half read the headline on the train home & assumed pagers was a typo. Such an insane/scary world we're living in where someone actually sat down and thought through doing this.