Chris B

12 hours ago, TheDude said:

He won't be back. They'll quietely release him. 

I sincerely doubt it’ll be a release. They’ll more than likely have to buy his contract out.

If Tony K was a real man he’d send for Big Kev. He fucking destroyed Punk years ago and he would again.

10 hours ago, air_raid said:

"Stop getting Tank Engine wrong!!"

Controller took no prisoners. Gordon, Henry and James thought they were the only ones that could pull the big trains. Hatt proved he could run with Edward and tank engines. Nobody's bigger than Sodor.

Treble post, but Gordon could run AEW as top heel. His attitude, size and facials would be great in any company.

Mind you, has anything in Wrestling ever been as quality as this?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, Butch2000 said:

Mind you, has anything in Wrestling ever been as quality as this?

Points deducted for use of clips from not the Ringo Starr series e.g not my childhood, but very good effort, 9 on 10.

Diesel was an awesome heel, maybe even better than Diesel.

If the game's coming out this year then there's very little difference anyone can make to its design at this stage. The developers will just be polishing what's already there and - hopefully - testing it within an inch of its life before it goes into physical production.

2 hours ago, Merzbow said:

Does this affect Kenny working on the game? Although I'm not sure what his job there is other than "ideas guy".

No as he’s on the side that is gonna get cleared as they got attacked by a weirdo and ace steel