A Thread Dedicated to That Lad Paddy Pimblett

David

But the thing is, why's Pimblett even quote tweeting Tommy Coyle in the first place? Isn't he capable of providing his own opinions on the so-called royal family without slagging off Tommy Coyle? You don't see Richard Dawkins quote tweeting people saying they've been to church on a Sunday with commentary like this attached do you?

4 hours ago, Tamura said:

But the thing is, why's Pimblett even quote tweeting Tommy Coyle in the first place? Isn't he capable of providing his own opinions on the so-called royal family without slagging off Tommy Coyle? You don't see Richard Dawkins quote tweeting people saying they've been to church on a Sunday with commentary like this attached do you?

Because he is a dickhead and likes trolling people on Twitter. He is far from the only MMA fighter who does it. I don't follow any UFC fighters on Twitter because 90% of them just show themselves to be wankers with their tweets.

1 hour ago, wandshogun09 said:

I don’t think anyone’s expecting much from them. Still deserves pointing out when they’re being a helmet though. 

Probably easier pointing out when they aren't being helmets to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I feel dirty. Laddy’s only gone and retweeted me. But on a positive note, it stems from the fact that I found out today that the security guard who choked out Dillon Danis a while back was actually a chocolatier who’d never even done Jiu-Jitsu 😂

• 1 month later...