Wrestling podcasts 2023

hallicks

12 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

It is. He's decent enough, but I love OOC and miss him when he's not on there.

I'd say I watch one of their The Room, The Happening or Fatal Deviation videos once a month as it cheers me up no end, and OOC is always the highlight.

GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE YOU LITTLE TULLY ARSED BASTARD.

That Fatal Deviation episode is fantastic. The lads somehow made the Mikey Graham solo star vehicle Fatal Deviation even funnier!

23 hours ago, Max Power said:

I listened to the SCG one the other day - Liam and Kyle are pretty good together.

But for fuck sake Liam - finish the Monday Night War Timeline. My OCD needs closure.

I think the MNW timeline is dead. Hasn't it been 5 years since the last?

• Paid Members

If you'll excuse the cheap plug, I was a guest on Dogg Zzone 9000, the podcast spin-off of 1900-Hot-Dog by Seanbaby and Robert Brockway, formerly of Cracked.com. If that sentence made any sense to you, then congratulations on being the same variant of terminally online that I am. 

We talked about Rambo y Sus Titanes, a short-lived Argentinian wrestling TV show based not on Rambo, nor on the Rambo Animated Series, but on the action figures of the Rambo animated series - wrestlers portray live action versions of the toys, some of them in horrific skin-masks to make them more closely resemble a plastic doll. There's an additional very odd twist, but I'll leave that one a surprise - suffice to say that this is the weirdest wrestling show I have ever watched.