Moments in wrestling that gave you goosebumps

RedRooster

The reunion went to the well too many times (though I maintain it was great business for a few months) and I've become so shot of anything to do with these two/DX over the years but this moment - which never really gets a replay from the WWE oddly enough - rocked me to the core at the time:

It's Triple H about to burst into tears at 1:05 that gets me. The big mark. 

The Triple H vs Cactus Jack streetfight is probably my favourite match of all time and like Rock/ Cena from WM17 it's made all the better for the promo package. The whole thing is fantastic but from 2:40 onwards, particularly the "I think you know the guy" line, the way the music and the action ramps up gives me goosebumps every time.

• Paid Members
7 hours ago, cobra_gordo said:

The Triple H vs Cactus Jack streetfight is probably my favourite match of all time and like Rock/ Cena from WM17 it's made all the better for the promo package. The whole thing is fantastic but from 2:40 onwards, particularly the "I think you know the guy" line, the way the music and the action ramps up gives me goosebumps every time.

I've said it before but the way HHH sold that was fantastic. Both times Cactus turned up HHH sold it like he was getting into deep shit and was fearful of getting fucked up. If that was 2003 he'd have just pointed out he's just taken his shirt off. When he wasn't being a cunt he knew it was worth building someone up before you beat them.

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, quote the raven said:

Granted it turned into utter crap, but Dreamer and RVD debut., ECW reforms and Paul cuts that promo.

Unfortunately that's one for the "brilliant moments that turned to shit before the show even ended" list. I'm not sure if there's even anything else on that list but this still wins.