Daniel Bryan's WWE contract has legitimately expired.

Supremo

• Paid Members
10 minutes ago, HarmonicGenerator said:

Genuine question - did his WWE comeback a couple of years ago make any difference to ratings or media attention or anything? I can't remember it being as impactful as I'd have expected considering it was right around Avengers Endgame.

Buggered if I know, to be honest - haven't watched WWE since about 2011 (I think).

Only match I particularly want to see Batista in now is a big-time Hollywood match with The Rock. I don't think they ever faced each other, did they?

• Awards Moderator
1 hour ago, Carbomb said:

Buggered if I know, to be honest - haven't watched WWE since about 2011 (I think).

Only match I particularly want to see Batista in now is a big-time Hollywood match with The Rock. I don't think they ever faced each other, did they?

The 2-on-3 match with Evolution vs. Rock n' Sock at Mania XX is the only time I can think of.

Wasn't there a slight chance we might have gotten Bryan Vs Rock for the WWE title? Remember Punk on the Cabana pod saying that if he didn't want to turn heel and drop the title to Rock, they would have (heel at the time) Bryan beat Punk and do it instead. Would have been amazing to see!

Yeah I watched it there. Rock interrupts Punk/Bryan segment to tell us he's getting a WWE title match at  Rumble, 7 odd months away. He wishes Punk luck in his title defence vs Cena later on that night, calls Bryan an oompa loompa and gives him a rock bottom and is away off. Definitely didn't bode well for any potential feud!