DanTheBruiser - anyone seen him?

Stylin_and_Profilin

As above, looking for a wee bit of help.

Possibly going back too far for some of the newer members but the original bastard of the UKFF and someone who was trolling before i even knew it to be an actual term 🙂

Dan and I were quite pally through here off and on over the yesrs, and,  by virtue of a hell of a set of pretty surreal coincidences / circumstances actually ended up working together for a summer in Florida many moons ago.

Not seen him in person in 15 years now (although we did keep in contact through internet and phone since) and in between various house moves, kids coming along etc on my part i've misplaced any and all details i had for him and lost touch completely.

Not even sure if he posts anywhere else or even still has much of an interest in wrestling but if anyone of the old crew on here happened to know him and/or could pass on contact details it would be greatly appreciated.

• Paid Members
26 minutes ago, Keith Houchen said:

I'd forgotten/supressed the memory of Clubber Carbomb.  Fucking hell, that was a bad time.

At least he never wore a 'Sex and Drugs and Sausage Rolls' t-shirt unlike a certain DJ around that time.

16 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said:

At least he never wore a 'Sex and Drugs and Sausage Rolls' t-shirt unlike a certain DJ around that time.

But putting together a cheese night playlist requires as much skill and talent as mixing a live set in a club.