Facebook updates that blow your mind v2

Otto Dem Wanz

Courtesy of a mate.

spacer.png

spacer.png

What baffles me the most is "Some of these were taken from videos" and "it cost a lot to get these all developed"

So they have taken photos of their telly and then developed them? Absolute mentalists.

"Not available anywhere else" unless you presumably have the same videos?

Mad!

3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

400! Even worse!

I stand corrected (it’s been a rough time lately). Yes, far worse.

3 hours ago, SuperBacon said:

Courtesy of a mate.

spacer.png

spacer.png

What baffles me the most is "Some of these were taken from videos" and "it cost a lot to get these all developed"

So they have taken photos of their telly and then developed them? Absolute mentalists.

"Not available anywhere else" unless you presumably have the same videos?

Mad!

In a similar vein...

9dcfKjH.png

Posted (edited)

Just seen a post by someone on one of the local community Facebook groups asking if anybody was giving away an old wire hamster cage as her son has reared some chicks and wanted to take them to school to show his classmates. Pretty cool if you ask me.

Somebody has replied angrily quoting PETA and the RSPCA and how hatching programmes in schools are cruel, even though that's not what this is, and how it's weird her son wants to take the chicks in. Really gone in all guns blazing and missing the point. The OP has responded fairly rationally but pointing out how they're being responsible with it and it's all in the name of education. What I wasn't expecting is that it's triggered a childhood memory of mine of the time a lad in my class at comp once brought a rat to school in a binoculars case and I've been sat at home on my own laughing for a solid 5 minutes to the point my chest hurts.

Edited by cobra_gordo
Spelling