The Official UKFF RAW thread (part 2)...

5 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

I never said she owns the IP. And I know all about them as my daughter made 90 to give/trade when she saw Taylor Swift. And I’m also aware other fandoms have adopted them too. 

I also know the care and thought that goes into them. My daughter made me one, she chose colours and things she knew I liked. So I treasure it. And I’m sure she did the same when she gave it to him. And I know Punk told her it was going to be used on TV, and she was excited. It just feels crass, it’s ok if you don’t. 

You'll be delighted to know then, if your concern is the care and thought that went into the design of the friendship bracelet featuring a man's wife and dogs name, that they've used a completely different layout of coloured beads and stars.

So, unless you're defending her right to the concept of friendship bracelets or the concept of friendship bracelets with Punk's wife and dog on, there is literally nothing to see here.

A more cynical man would say that the list of things you're really mad about is topped by CM Punk's existence, followed by WWE, and then maybe friendship bracelets.

I cannot see a world where she needed a heads up about this. 

• Paid Members

Don’t know who pissed in your cornflakes this morning Dazza, but I pretty much explained myself. And I’m mad about nothing. I don’t like how it’s been handled and think it’s cynical, but you’re way more angry about this then me sunshine. 

3 minutes ago, Duke said:

It really concerns me that there is a market out there to buy a bracelet with CM Punk's dog's name on it. 

Yeah, I mean everything else is a distraction. It's a bracelet with someone's else's wife and dogs name on. Its a deeply strange thing to buy.

Away from bracelets; Dexter Lumis looks absolutely great with his new look. I still cannot be bothered with the Wyatt Sicks as it still feels very Vincey, but Lumis stands out.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

Another fun episode of Raw, made even better by the news it's going 2-hours next month. I really hope it stays that way on Netflix, even if there does end up being a degree of flexibility about the finish time. 

Gunther is absolutely brilliant as World Champion. My guess is that he drops the title to John Cena at Wrestlemania, but I hope that doesn't happen. I'd love to see him add value to the World title in the same way he did the IC title. At the moment it's still a struggle to view it as anywhere close to being on the level of Cody's belt. 

Bronson Reed has really turned it around for me. I struggled to care about the guy up until recently, but now I'm really looking forward to his eventual match with Strowman. If they keep building him up well Gunther/Reed could be an intriguing match to run (even if they are both heels). 

Damien Priest is another one who has turned it around. I really enjoy watching him now. Not much to add about the Judgement Day saga this week, other than Priest, Ripley and Dom all feel like vital members of the roster, while Balor does not. He's a bit like the World title, he just kind of exists.

I'm back on board with McIntyre/Punk, although I'm wondering if they might actually be planning to run McIntyre/Barrett at some point. Maybe it'll be a match they'll run as we approach Bad Blood, rather than a full blown feud? Whatever the case, I'm intrigued by the prospect, and I'd love to see Barrett get one last run. Smackdown in particular could really do with him as an active competitor.  

• Paid Members
Just now, d-d-d-dAz said:

To be fair, this qualifies as a heads up so please do crack on.

It is still in development, I can't quite work out how to get a good picture of the fish and chips on the little square. Luckily the poo emoji exists already so that's a big one covered. 

3 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

@RedTwosterdo you think the street fight was a rib at All Out? Thought it was interesting that decided to open with it.

No, I think it was a way of masking the weaknesses of the Wyatt Sicks. I enjoyed the match - but there's no doubting that Lumis, Rowan and Gacy have their own individual limitations (even if I do think Rowan is underrated). It also gave them the chance to have Howdy involved, giving Gable an out for losing once again. I hope both factions move on now that this is done, though. 

2 minutes ago, Supremo said:

I’m just a man. Looking at that two hour block of TV time. Then looking at that bloated Raw roster. Then looking at Karrion Kross. Then looking at the bin.

The obvious answer is bring back Sunday Night Heat so all the losers can fight it out on there, unless you want people to lose there jobs, which would be a bit of a shitty thing to wish upon folk.

• Paid Members
6 minutes ago, The King of Old School said:

The obvious answer is bring back Sunday Night Heat so all the losers can fight it out on there, unless you want people to lose there jobs, which would be a bit of a shitty thing to wish upon folk.

Ahh man, never change.

And by that I mean definitely change, as soon as possible.