WHAT PLAY YOU!? Version 3.0

TildeGuy~!

2 minutes ago, The King Of Swing said:

Said it before but the only real downside to P4 is the painfully slow opening.

Yea took me an age to get through the opening, I guess it’ll be ok for a beginner playing the series but for someone who is well aware of social links, the battle system and the velvet room it’s just frustrating.

I’m near the end of the 2nd castle now though.

• Paid Members

Just finished Toki on the NES, which I wasn't aware even existed.

I managed to do it all in one go without getting a Game Over and this version is very forgiving. You can take multiple hits, even getting heart containers to max it out at 4. Checkpoints are generous and the gameplay smooth. Probably one of the better versions of the game though the soundtrack lets it down, featuring only 2 main level themes and the music for the map screen and on-rails portion of the last level.
The ending is bizarre though, apparently my experiences in the NES version of Toki have readied me to live my life as a human.

image.png.3f521de7c280800c24409775c597c73f.png

I've given Snowrunner a go on PS Plus and fuck me it's a grind compared to Mudrunner, it can take literal days worth of gameplay just to get the levels and upgrades to take a truck through mud and all that. You spend the first ten to fifteen hours just driving around in a four wheeler unlocking everything on the map before really thinking of stepping into a lorry, it feels like they padded the hell out of the game but it's also fitting for this kind of time sink game.

• Paid Members
13 hours ago, CAREBEAR LUVVA said:

The latest free Powerwash Simulator DLC is out today. Six bonus jobs!

Have they patched it as well to fix the save glitch? 

TMNT Shredder's Revenge DLC is out now. A new mode that sounds a little like the Mr X Nightmare stuff from Streets Of Rage 4, new paillettes for the Turtles inspired by different looks they've had in the comics over the years (these are available as a free update anyway) and two new characters: Usagi Yojimbo, and Karai (Shredder's daughter). I think it's only about £4-5 as well. 

Edited by jazzygeofferz

1 hour ago, jazzygeofferz said:

Have they patched it as well to fix the save glitch? 

If you start a new game, you won't have any save issues after the update, but they haven't fixed it for anyone who's already mid-game. Apparently they've solved the problem but couldn't get it into yesterday's update, so it'll be sorted in the next one. 

Also it seems there are only three new bonus jobs in the update, not six. I appear to have just missed a few new additions at some point, so I thought all the new ones I saw yesterday had only just been added.

Edited by CAREBEAR LUVVA