Chili Posted April 5, 2025 Posted April 5, 2025 The Annie Lennox version is more famous but the OG version of No More I Love You's might be one of the beautiful underappreciated songs of the 80's. It just soars and breaks your heart at the same time. An absolute killer song. Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted April 6, 2025 Members Posted April 6, 2025 Janet Kay - Silly Games. Came on in the car yesterday and honestly driving in the sun to this is fantastic, and I'm a miserable sod! Quote
King Coconut Posted April 6, 2025 Posted April 6, 2025 This is rocking my face off at the moment. Quote
The Gaffer Posted April 9, 2025 Posted April 9, 2025 Recently learned this was the basis for Xenomania's production on Sound of the Underground and now I can't unhear it: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.