Jump to content

All New Song of the Day (no Levellers)


Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

One for the 80s pop fans. Not as well known as Kim's big ones, but an absolute belter ;

I think its only lack of exposure that has prevented this standing alongside the "four pillars" of 80s retro night floor-fillers - I Think We're Alone Now, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun, I Want To Dance With Somebody, Heaven Is A Place On Earth. Although that would make it a penciltangle pentangle.

I came.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...