Paid Members gmoney Posted February 26, 2025 Author Paid Members Posted February 26, 2025 (edited) Edit, I actually meant to post the disco mix. Have both. Edited February 26, 2025 by gmoney Quote
Version1.0 Posted March 2, 2025 Posted March 2, 2025 (edited) Edited March 2, 2025 by Version1.0 Quote
Members SuperBacon Posted March 2, 2025 Members Posted March 2, 2025 8 minutes ago, Devon Malcolm said: Don't want to derail but this always cheers me up and I think of it whenever I hear the song Quote
Paid Members air_raid Posted March 5, 2025 Paid Members Posted March 5, 2025 On 2/15/2025 at 5:56 PM, gmoney said: I came in this thread not long ago to post this, and saw it was already here. Jesus lads, we had a rough few years, but pop is really back. This was fantastic. What a star. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lmK_dMWY8o (not embedding but its the same song, just performed at The Grammys. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.