Who is lucky to still be employed?

tiger_rick

Titus O'Neil seems to be solely employed as a PR / Marketing guy these days. When was the last time he actually wrestled? 

Kalisto, Roode and Mickie James too. Lars Sullivan should have gone. 

From NXT, Fandango is the one I feared the worst for. 

• Awards Moderator
57 minutes ago, Grecian said:

Titus O'Neil seems to be solely employed as a PR / Marketing guy these days. When was the last time he actually wrestled? 

Kalisto, Roode and Mickie James too. Lars Sullivan should have gone. 

From NXT, Fandango is the one I feared the worst for. 

I think Mickie was among the cuts the other week.

I’m surprised they’ve kept Tyler Breeze this long - the time has long passed since they could have done anything meaningful with him.

Also everyone from 205 Live. The likes of Ariya Daivari is still there, and to what end?

• Paid Members
2 hours ago, RedRooster said:

Jinder Mahal. He brings absolutely nothing to the table, even as a lower midcard level heel.

Yeah, I wonder if the "try not to release injured talent" rule might have saved Jinder for now. I know it's not that long since he held the belt but he's plummeted since then, and I don't think anyone has really missed him since the current injury.

Think it may have saved Ember Moon too. Personally, I like Ember but she's been on & off TV since called up, between injuries & just not being used.

Kind of surprised the IIconics made it out unscathed, they've not been on TV forever. Is one of them injured?

Apollo Crews - I was a big supporter of his before he got called up. Great smile, great build, flashy moves and seems like a lovely bloke. But there's just nothing to him as a character. He's been on the main roster four years, he's been pretty rubbish the whole time and done nothing of note. Now he's had a bit of a refresh by being moved to Raw and getting something of a push, but I don't see anything about him that's going to sustain momentum where Ricochet, Cedric Alexander, Humberto Carrillo etc couldn't.

Viking Raiders - it'd be something of a coin toss between them and Gallows & Anderson for me, or I'd keep Gallows & Anderson for the sake of keeping AJ happy. They've not caught on. Hopefully they will now, but I'd definitely consider them lucky to have survived last week's cuts.

Riddick Moss - like Mojo, but without any of the ability to be annoying as fuck.

AOP - one or both of them are always injured.

Shelton Benjamin, B Team, Lucha House Party 205 Live, Breezango and Akira Tozawa - basically enhancement talent, but I'd put their names in the same hat as a lot of the guys who did get released.

The Iiconics - I love them, but they've been on the shelf for ages. WWE doesn't seem to consider them a vital part of the show.

Robert Roode - he's on the decline. Never lived up to the hype.

Dana Brooke - she's not as bad as she was, but she's been there for what seems like years and years and she's still quite crap and rarely featured. 

I wouldn't include Titus because it seems like he does a lot of community work for them, I think he's earning his keep without actually wrestling.