Wanky work emails

Gus Mears

• Paid Members
12 minutes ago, King Mal the Glorious said:

I've never come across the word "hyperconverged" in my life. What does it even mean?

I would hazard a guess that they've realised that the word "integrated" is over-used in modern business, and so have consulted the Shoreditch Tech-Wanker thesaurus to come up with something similar, but has more "buzz" to it.

Hopefully, some techie Regina George will just yell: "Stop trying to make 'hyperintegrated' happen! It's not going to happen!"

• Paid Members
24 minutes ago, Chest Rockwell said:

Are we sure that's not some phishing scam and they've intentionally used ridiculous words to single out their marks, like the bad spelling in the Nigerian Prince emails?

That's the only way I can explain it.

It's a company I've heard of and the rest of the details on the email seem to check out. So, we're in the even more worrying situation of someone writing that and thinking it was a good email to send to 100's of people. 

Dell have started using 'Hyperconverged' recently in all the guff they've been sending my way, it's got to be this seasons 'in' speak.

Also what the fuck is flex-on-prem? I received tons of this stated nonsense in e-mails and adverts for the first half of this year but nobody I've asked seems to know either.

Archived