WWE launches new U.K. series - NXT UK

wordsfromlee

1 minute ago, Keith Houchen said:

What is the official language of Austria?

Austrian German - no is different - its Na.

I don't want to take this discussion off topic though, I was delibretly being pedantic.

It's not nice to start throwing the racist card around when the person is not being racist is my point. I'm sure I can find other posts of yours that may be deemed racist or homophobic by others that are not intended to be by you. 

Thanks for proving my point, it's colloquial slang.

But yes, using a pun involving a German speaker using the word for no three times to alert a paramedic is obviously as racist as you calling a brown skinned british woman of Pakistani heritage an Indian. I'm off to hand myself in for doing a hate crime. 

Just now, Bicurious Dad said:

But he said he'd wallop her Keith, clearly he couldn't be racist since his desire is to have sex with the lady. I'm definitely erring towards his side (pics) here.

I thought he meant wallop her as in beat her up in a very massive racist attack.  You can't even beat up Indian women without the PC Brigade finding fault.

Austrian German and German are not the same thing though. Similar but different. 

Indian and Pakistan are different, yet both Asian countries.

Anyway as previously stated I was being pedantic, nit-picking something so obviously not racist but what someone may deem racist for a minute reason. Just because someone deems it racist, for what ever silly (in this case) reason does not make you a racist. So you should not be branded it. 

2 minutes ago, Armitage Shanks said:

Austrian German and German are not the same thing though. Similar but different. 

Indian and Pakistan are different, yet both Asian countries.

Yes, these similarities are exactly the same.  Fucking hell.  You aren't being pedantic, you're being spectacularly idiotic and massively wrong.