90s Bangers

Devon Malcolm

5 hours ago, Carbomb said:

The Hours album [...] wasn't going to be released in any mainstream shops, and there was a list on the back of all the independent record shops it was going to be sold in.

That must've changed, as I've never seen the inside of a record shop that wasn't HMV.

Anyway...

Edited by Uncle Zeb
Rack, rack, racka racka, racka microphone

• Paid Members

That's an absolute beaut, Brewster.

Great shout on Open Up too. Only last August at a gig I was at, the DJ took a sharp turn from For What You Dream Of into Open Up and it blew the roof off the place. I'm not big into the "Old Skool" with a 'k' gigs, but that was a great moment.

Heard Sasha play this in Dublin way, WAY back when I wasn't anywhere near old enough to be where I was or the situation I was in, and it turned me inside out on the middle of the dancefloor:

And then there's also this:

• Paid Members

I fancied the pants off of her when I were a nipper. Replaced Kylie as my crush, until she vanished months later.

Great shout out for the Perfecto remix of Mansun, Branquey. I added it to my Spotify playlist last year and then they removed it, I was most annoyed.

I've become rather aware that I'm mostly posting tunes from the Hackers sound-track.

I don't give a shit, it was fucking ace. HAVE ANOTHER