Wrestling on netflix

Slappy

I've just signed up for Netflix and I was wondering how many shows / films / documentaries are on net fix that are wrestling related ???? 

Apologises if this is topic is in the wrong section but I was unsure as to where I was supposed to post 

Thanks 

If you can get access to the US version of Netflix, there's been talk of Lucha Underground going on there later this month. They also had a on there the first documentary focused on ICW

As for the UK version, they have documentaries The Shiek and The Resurrection of Jake The Snake. There's also a short one about Lucha libre called Tales of Masked Men and one about GLOW.

Team Foxcatcher focuses on the life of Jon DuPont and the Foxcatcher wrestling team and is a very good watch, but other than that there's not a great deal

A lot of the Netflix original documentaries are pretty good. Some worth having a look.

Probably the best call to have the past seasons of Lucha Underground because seeing as they take stuff down after a while, it raises the question if a weekly original wrestling show would get enough numbers to justify being on it.

Archived