LPW Wrestling

LPW

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no way this made money so I'd hold off on the congratulations for now.

obviously that's the name of the game but this must've been his record attendance so he deserves some cred for going in the right direction. Hopefully it keeps on going that way
Yeah but at what cost? His past show in the same venue lost a staggering £1400. The poor bloke is really being taken advantage of. He says he is in it for the financial side of things but I dread to think how much money his parents have lost over the years. But it's their money and people enjoy the shows.

Stum your right not to respond to idiots and Keith what has my and my family's financial side got to do with you or anyone? ALSO I need to say this and get it off my chest what has anyone's personal life got to do with any of you? All I have seen for the last 24 hours is crap about people Ricky's Daughter and you saying The knights are taking advantage of. The Knights are no rip off's unlike lot of people I know, Sometimes me and the knights don't agree sometimes but that's business but it gives no fucking right for anyone to go into anyone personal life of that persons done that lets share that video, lets share that post. Answer me this if your all smart, IF it happen to you getting ripped off, or some sort of video you don't want out there. How would you and your family feel?

You all need to show some fucking respect not just to knights but everyone. Before any posts really carefully think about it. No excuse or it never happen to me or I would not do this THINK before answering.

After last night I am 100% focused and I know what I got to do, had some great advice and chats from the knights and others and look forward to Oct

Never said they were taking advantage of you, without them you'd be totally clueless. Best thing you've done is learn from them. As for Paige, people are pretty much on the same sheet saying it's a horrible thing to have happened to her. I know I've no interest in seeing the vid as it wasn't meant for my eyes.

The financial thing is really self explanatory. Until you run a show that turns a profit, you'll always be a shit promoter.

Call me an idiot Adam ... I OFFERED you, FOR FREE, radio exposure ... why am I an idiot?

Listen ... I'm happy you drew over 100 (in your estimation).  I'm not an idiot though.  No-one who actually knows me calls me an idiot.  

So what did you learn?  Genuine question ...

Call me an idiot Adam ... I OFFERED you, FOR FREE, radio exposure ... why am I an idiot?

Well you got banned for your behaviour so he's obviously not the only one who found you idiotic.

He's not obliged to take your advice btw, neither is he obliged to answer your question. Stop having an inflated opinion of yourself and you might not get called an idiot. 

Call me an idiot Adam ... I OFFERED you, FOR FREE, radio exposure

Do you mean an advert, or an interview?

If you mean an interview then only an idiot would pay to be interviewed on the "radio", so why you'd make a big deal out of not charging him is beyond me (I presume you mean your internet audio thing - not radio by the way)

If you mean an interview then only an idiot would pay to be interviewed on the "radio", so why you'd make a big deal out of not charging him is beyond me (I presume you mean your internet audio thing - not radio by the way)

Both, as it goes.  I never charge anyone to do a interview, of course, but I was willing to have run two audio promos per show (1 per hour) for free.

My radio show isn't just an "audio thing", if you can be arsed to listen or research.  49 affiliates, 11 syndication networks, simulcast live in the USA & soon to be the same on a UK satellite radio channel.

10 years on the same project with the likes of Ozzy Osbourne, Chris Jericho, Johnnie Walker, Kyle Gass & hundreds of other guests on the show isn't just an internet thing you prick.  Tonight, for example, I have a Hollywood writer/director on the show talking about past & near-future projects.

When you've had a 10-year tenure in your passion, come back to me about how your passion is just a thing.

Both, as it goes.  I never charge anyone to do a interview, of course, but I was willing to have run two audio promos per show (1 per hour) for free.

My radio show isn't just an "audio thing", if you can be arsed to listen or research.  49 affiliates, 11 syndication networks, simulcast live in the USA & soon to be the same on a UK satellite radio channel.

10 years on the same project with the likes of Ozzy Osbourne, Chris Jericho, Johnnie Walker, Kyle Gass & hundreds of other guests on the show isn't just an internet thing you prick.  Tonight, for example, I have a Hollywood writer/director on the show talking about past & near-future projects.

When you've had a 10-year tenure in your passion, come back to me about how your passion is just a thing.

Why would I listen or research?

I looked at the website briefly, looked like a podcast to me, not a radio show.

• Paid Members

Satellite radio? Christ, that takes me back. Used to be a wrestling show on satellite radio in the early 90's. Tuesday nights I think.

Anyway Arthur, he's not interested, so stop trolling for a reaction.

Archived