Good grief! Doesn't X look like Y?!

mikehoncho

I once had a burn mark on my arse after falling asleep by a bonfire and it looked the spitting image of John Virgo circa Big Break. It was just like the Shroud of Turin, apart from the fact that it was an image of a moderately successful snooker player , not Jesus and the fact that it was located next to my fudge funnel, not on linen cloth. Where was my millions of tourists and possible canonisation? Thought about charging for entry, but it seemed a bit inappropriate due to the location.

Charging entry to your fudge funnel?  Keith Vaz would have been on it in an instant.  From what I hear, you're not unpretty Gus.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Alas, my heritage is Georgian and not Romanian. So it seems unlikely that our Keith would want to give me a hammering up the chutney. Saying that, a friend of mine that way inclined has told me that I have "gay hips and a gay arse", whatever the fuck that means. I think we all know that the man with the proudest and most true tunnel in the UKFF is Malbranque. Veeting takes dedication and the heart of a true warrior.

Alas, my heritage is Georgian and not Romanian. So it seems unlikely that our Keith would want to give me a hammering up the chutney. Saying that, a friend of mine that way inclined has told me that I have "gay hips and a gay arse", whatever the fuck that means. I think we all know that the man with the proudest and most true tunnel in the UKFF is Malbranque. Veeting takes dedication and the heart of a true warrior.

Agh, come on now.  I think Eastern Bloc is a catch-all for Vaz these days.

Malbranque has gumption to use veet.  I'm more a "manual manscaper".  Sometimes the odd razor nick on the marble pouch reminds a guy he's still alive ... then I add the aftershave.

Archived