Agatha Christie's Paige discussion.

IANdrewDiceClay

Should traffic wardens be armed?  

166 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Your misogynistic turn of phrase and the fact that you seem to have this issue with having her face jizzed on kind of cancel out any alleged sympathy you have for her.

Also, are you really that outraged by what she did to that belt?

It's an internet message board about wrestling. There's no outrage so stop inventing things. There's no issue with her having her face defaced with spunk. She did it. I didn't say it was wrong or right. Just a fact. I don't particularly like the fact she potentially had the belt covered in sperm and then took it back into work. That's a tad hideous.

Nothing really that outrageous in those videos. I just dont get the obsession with filming yourself shagging to be honest. Surely you have got to know that its going to come back later on, especially if your in the public eye?

• Paid Members

WWE should be careful how they react, because according to my sources this is only the first leak in a series and there is going to be numerous wrestlers having their private files made public

Hark at TildeGuy over here!

• Paid Members

WWE should be careful how they react, because according to my sources this is only the first leak in a series and there is going to be numerous wrestlers having their private files made public

So "Cucked by Menry" could become a reality?

Wow, so this place is back then

I vaguely heard about some Paige nudes yesterday but this Xavier involvement and a spermy belt is news to me. Was it the divas championship or the NXT one? I don't look at people's leaked nudes so I won't have a gander myself

NXT one

Who do you think his sources were?

Good to see the belt still means something to the fans !!!

I used to think it was disrespectful the way Ziggler wore the belt backwards on his arse and girated. I just finished reading Pat Patterson's book and he said he didnt like The Rock dragging the belt along the ground or the Warrior lobbing it in the ring. I thought they were fair points but getting the belt jizzed on pretty much is the lowest thing you can do.

Edited by machinegunn

NXT one

Who do you think his sources were?

Saw it on Facebook. Without this place I've spent the last week clutching at straws for information.